17 💀

-I did it, I updated again..also here's a picture of Jake sim(shim?) from enhypen because I'm in love-

Jisung heard screams from inside the practice room, a few hushed cries too.

He quickly headed in to see Felix on the floor, cradled by changbin. All heads flicked up at Jisung. Glares. Hatred.

"What happ-"

"What happened?!" Changbin screamed.

Jisung flinched. Stepping back a bit. What?

Feet thrummed up closer to him and hands gripped tight around the collar of his t-shirt.

"What the fuck have you done?!" Hyunjin threw him to the floor before storming out. Pain flared up through his spine.

"N-No I don't know wh-"

He felt a pang on his check. It stung.

A book. His book? He looked up quizzically, tears in his eyes.

"Don't act all innocent, you know what you did" Woojin sneered at him.

Jisung felt his heart drop. What did he do? Why was Felix, his sunshine crying?

Suddenly Woojin was on him, a punch landed to his cheek, lip now busted.

"You couldn't get enough attention as it was? Is that it?" Woojin yelled.

Jisung was frozen. Again..what?

Woojin got off of him, letting Jisung grab the book. Woojin noises at it. He flicked through it, scanning to the last and most recent pages. Word upon words that he did not remember writing. Words of hate and words of confession. He spotted a couple of sentences of changbin and Felix.

"I-I didn't write this!" He tried to get up, legs to shaky from the lack of energy and body full of anxiety.

Felix scoffed.
"I trusted you..."
Tears poured from Felix face. It's tracks staining his star dusted freckle cheeks.

"So you had to go and tell pd-nim huh" Jeongin spoke up from across the room.

A gloom set over the room even worse than before.
"Tell him what?" Jisung stuttered.

"WE SAID STOP ACTING INNOCENT" jeongin screamed this time.

Like a bird caught in a cage, jisung's heart rattled and he felt nauseous. He never did anything so why.

Across the room he saw his reflection, what could only be described as an eerie smirk grazed its lips. No. No god no. He didn't did he? He wouldn't.

"No" he tried to speak loudly, but his body denied him of movement of any kind.

From the corner of his eyes he spotted woojin's smirk. So vile and so filled with pure evil. Something was wrong.

"Managers know about us..." Jisung's head shot up to changbin, shock following on his face.

"No one else would've told, we've read your diary Jisung..we thought you were better than that but-" changbin seemed to choke on his words before

"No, I didn't I would never!"

The handwriting in his diary didn't even look like his couldn't they see. Why couldn't he move? What was happening.

Water began to fill his lungs, body cold and wet. He looked down. Blood stained his white shirt. The long sleeves with red bleeding through. What?
Water rose from nowhere, and he looked down at the shiny now wet practice room floor. His reflection yet again, smirking at him. The reflective hand came out of the water. What? It's never done that before.

"You stupid vile disgusting piece of shit" his reflections spoke before it's wet hand wrapped around his neck.

No

No he didn't want to-

But he did. He did want to die. He'd tried so many times before. Why not let it happen. The struggle left his body and tears flowed down his res hollow cheeks.

"Goodbye" he choked out.

Eyes opening to the light. Too much light. White and blinding. He blinked.

"Jisung!" a voice gasped at his side.

Minho?