4

Felix ran all the way to the practice room to see Jisung with a bottle of whatever cheep ass beer that a convince store would allow him to have without an ID. Sitting in front of his mirror. He watched through the door crack as Jisung downed the rest of the bottle. Felix gasped. Jisung looked at his reflection. He leaves closer. Just enough to hear "god I hate my cheeks" before Jisung threw the bottle and it smashed against the floor. He jumped, running in as Jisung tried picking up the glass and started bleeding.
"Jisung!! Your bleeding?!" Felix shouted worried.
A ton of blood gushing from the bottle cuts. Jisung looked at Felix. Eyes shaking. Obviously drunk. He looked at his hand. And laughed. It was a bitter one. No hint of the sweetness it first was.
"Oh it's alright" Felix was shocked. It looked incredibly painful.
God, there was blood everywhere!
"But!" He started to sweep and shovel all the glass up.
Putting it in the bin. Which was filled with a couple of other cans of beer. Felix sighed worried. He put his stuff down and checked the boy's cuts. It hadn't gone past his sleeve. He was happy. He quickly cleaned the cut. Making sure all the glass was out before bandaging it up. He laughed at the dazed Jisung on the couch
"Felix~~ your so nice! you make my grey world colourful without me needing to bling bling fffwstch" the drunk Jisung giggled and hiccuped. Which made Felix smile. He had no idea what his (Barely) Hyung was going on about. But it was nice to see his smile. He was cute. He blushed. "Sungie, we don't have any practice tomorow" Jisung was falling alseep on the couch, directly next to where felix was sitting.
"Yeh, but I do?" Jisung snuggled closer to the nearest warmth.
Making the Aussie's face heated.
"Why?"
"Because if I don't you all will hate me, I need to be-yawnnn- better, prettier, skinner, proactive more-" the other yawned again.
Felix felt his guilt nerve being played on end.
"How about we go out tomorrow? Just you and me?" Felix stroked the others hair.
Jisung smiled. It was warm and set Felix's heart on fire. But the fire dulled as he tried to recall the last time he'd seen it.
"Yeh, but, won't Binnie be upset that I'm with you? he hates me when I'm with you, I just want him to like me" Jisung's smile fades to a sad pout. "No no it's fine!" Felix rushed.
"Just you and me, how about the movies and the arcade" he said. Jisung nodded and giggled. Felix got up and retrieved the blanket form the cupboard. He wondered why he never saw Jisung with a blanket when they found the other sleeping on the couch uncomfortably. He questioned a lot of things. But he didn't know whether they were going to be answered or not. He laid down with Jisung. Jisung's arm wound around his waist and pulled him closer. Eventually Felix was on top of Jisung but slightly to the left. So he was safe from falling off of the couch. He blushed. But snuggled into the warmth.

"Ya!!?" A voice yelled.
Felix woke up to being yanked up. Changbin?
"Ah Hyung? Morning~" he smiled and looked around.
He saw Jisung slightly awake. Blinking but not moving.
"Oh-Jisung are you alright?" Jisung blinked a few more times before turning his head.
He saw changbin and noticeably shrunk. Changbin saw but didn't question.
"Yah! Felix! You didn't text, or anything everybody was worried about you?!" Changbin was hugging Felix.
The Australian looked at the other. Not a hint of pleased or sorry.
"What do you mean? Where else would I be? What about Jisung Hyung?" Felix said nonchalant. Changbin looked at Felix like he grew a third head. Felix turned to Jisung who was packing the blankets and getting warmed up.
"Hyung it's our day off!" Felix ran to Jisung.

Jisung had noticed the tense atmosphere coming off of the two. He packed the couch up and started to stretch. His world felt a little dull today? Is it because yesterday he only cut a bit? Maybe.
He could hear changbin a agitated voice. But a few moments later he was being dragged.
"Ah-wha-Felix?!" He squealed.
"We are going out somewhere put you shoes on!" Felix demanded. Changbin scoffed. "Where?" He laughed bitterly. Jisung felt odd standing somewhat between the two. "Arcade? Movies? Whatever Jisung wants" Felix spoke and suddenly jisungs colours were seeping back in. He smiled slightly. He hadn't felt his lips be sincere since the start of being a trainee.
"Aish~ I haven't been in years" he whispered.
"Really?" Felix looked at the other confused.
"Have you not been anywhere except the practice room band dorms" Felix joked.
But Jisung didn't laugh. He just popped his shoes on and nodded in a yes. Felix felt the guilt settle in him. "I'm still here" changbin spoke.
But Felix ignored him. Jisung tried to turn around to the other but was yanked out of the door. They ran down the street and to a cafe.
"You want anything?" Felix asked. Jisung shook his head. 'If you eat you'll get fat' his head supplied him and he nodded in agreement. "Ah, well you having something anyway coz I said so." And they ordered. Jisung didn't really have anything. But he ate some of Felix's food so at least it was something. A start? Felix was at the start of fixing what they had done to him. He was determined.

After that they went to a Cinema. And jisung ogled the place like he had never seen it before.
"Have you ever been to a cinema before Hyung?" Felix questioned in a deep voice as they sat in the completely empty except for them cinema.
The darkness around them and the red chairs. He had almost forgotten what it was. He nodded.
"I have, with binnie" he choked on his words a bit but played it off as a cough. Hoping the other didn't notice.
"We use to be great friends, he was my best but I'm not sure about how he felt. Especially now.." felix felt tears threaten him.
"Hyung? Can you be my best friend?" Felix asked meekly.
Jisung lit up. Suddenly all of his colours were back. He could see the shy blush in Felix's cheeks. He hadn't had someone talk to him so nicely. It was almost too much. He felt a tear wet his cheek. "Jisu-"
"yes" he whispered into Felix's shoulder as he hugged the other. Felix sighed in relief.
"Sungie" felix lifted Jisung's chin and chuckled.
"Ok, jisung, I'll protect you from now on" he smiled and Jisung felt weird emotions thrown all over the place. He cried a bit. Unknowingly as his and Felix's hands connected under the arm rests. He fell alseep on the youngers shoulder with a smile. He had a 3 hour long sleep last night. The longest for a while. He was tried. But when he went to sleep. His nightmares caught up in him. But today. They left him to a normal dream. He doesn't remember this one, but he liked that better. Night terrors.

—————

Sorry if this has any mistakes hehehe

x I've got a flight to get ready for in less then an hour and I haven't even slept yet, it's 2:16am help x

Love y'all mwaH