;16;

I'm a little gay simp for Jeon jiwoo

-also, I started re-reading (for the 5th time) "straya 801 : planet of total madness" by orangecaramel05 coz that's got to be one of the best fan fictions on Wattpad I've ever read ughhhh I miss it !!!!
Have y'all read it? I used to be so antsy while waiting for the chapter updates hahaha -

I know I know "you haven't updated since last year" I know. I forgot the plot 👁👁

——————

Changbin watched with tired sorrow at the frozen boy. So beautiful but so fragile. Honey skin turning more and more pale every time he comes in.

They did this.

"I don't know if I can forgive you..."

Jisungs eyes seemed to widen.
Changbins heart stopped. Shit he wasn't supposed to hear that.

"Woojin......he tol-.....wasn't me......."
Jisungs eyes watered slightly with the effort to choke out the words, or maybe something else.

But what did that mean...?
No

It's not possible

Or was it

His heart started to beat fast and his gut dropped, sinking to the abyss of his body.

How can he take back everything that he said
Everything he did
Guilt clawed at his throat like a vulture at dying prey.

Woojin was the one who said that Jisung told on them. No one questioned him. Asked when, why? Asked how he knew?
The one that said he supposedly "found" Jisung's book lying on the floor.  Jisung always hid that book. Never left it anywhere.

Woojin was the one that first started teasing Jisung. Started spitting on his every piece of being.

The one that egged everyone on.

The one that always was there at the seemingly right time.

A mistake, a horrible, horrible mistake

—————//

I'll explain a TINY BIT in the next chapter.

Also btw I never proofread so like 👨🏻‍🦲 sorry for any mistakes.