-13-

It's honestly getting annoying with all these mini flashback episodes going on. His mouth couldn't ask the simple "what's happening?" Question and no one seems to be telling him anyway.

Why was he even in here?! What happened?!

He has a thought of what might've happened.

No
He refuses to believe he would've let himself fall that far.

Well...that's what everyone thinks about themselves, he guesses.

With a mouth full of pills that a nerds had fed him, he came across a thought.
Was, this all a dream?
It couldn't be right?
He wouldn't wake up wrapped in warm arms, with whispers of sweet nothing telling him it's okay, it was just...a bad dream.

Oh how he'd wish.

The brown haired boy returned.
Minho.
Jisung remembers his name now.
The boy's sunken, dark eyes pulled at Jisung's heart but he wasn't sure what to do.
Minho sat by his bed, clutching Jisung's hand in his own.

"Hi sungie.." the boy smiled sadly.
"Hi minho"
A look of surprise fell over the boy's face, which soon turned into a happy smile? Maybe not, but Jisung couldn't place it as anything else.
"Look whose finally talking to me?"
"How long have I been in here?" The words fell out of his lips before he could even think about what he was saying.
He didn't even realise he'd asked until the shocked face Minho showed.
"A few weeks...maybe a month..I lost count of the days Sung"
"Why am In here?" He spoke again, blunt and brutal.
He felt sorry but he needed the answers.
"I-"

"Minho"

A voice spoke authoritatively.
Jisung's head shot up from the brunette...only to meet...a familiar feeling kitchen area. He looked around, he was on the couch, a blonde haired boy with freckles beside him. A haze of sorts fluttered around him.
Both of the boys looked to where chan and Minho resided, at the kitchen front.
"I saw you with Jisung?"
"What do you mean?"
"You know what I mean?"
"I would never"
The haze got cold and clutched around Jisung's throat.

"Stop lying I heard you?!"
"I wouldn't ever touch that disgusting piece of shit! Never in my life!!"

"Minho"
Both boys looked up at the sudden deep voice.
There stood a familiar blonde haired boy haired, pretty, freckled boy.
"Fe-?.." he stopped himself as the name slipped out of mind. What just happened. Was that another dream thing? What on earth?!
The boy's ears perked from where he meant on the door.
"Felix" the boy, Felix, spoke.
"Ah..." Jisung nodded awkwardly, still in thought of the sudden mind boggle.

The boy's eyes made Jisung's heart cry a little for the relief of a hug.
"Were you someone important to me?"
Felix, flustered, shrugged.
"Why do you say that?" He responded shyly.
Jisung pointed to his heart.
"Because this is telling me?"
The boys looked between each other.

Jisung eyes got blurry and his body felt heavy.
"What's happening?!" The Felix boy spoke, running to Jisung.
"It's just the pills the nurse gave him"
Minho mumbled as he stayed clutching the boy's hand.

"Wha-"
"Shhh, just rest" Minho kisses his forehead, and he was out. The late thing he saw was Felix and Minho sharing a similar look.

Help

————

Sorry if there's any mistakes.
Hehe