10!

I'm so sorry about not updating for so long I just didn't know what to write? Like at all? So expect complete and utter bullshit from this 😔✊🏻
I'm gonna do a couple (or something) short chapters coz why not?

I'm so sorry about not updating for so long I just didn't know what to write? Like at all? So expect complete and utter bullshit from this 😔✊🏻I'm gonna do a couple (or something) short chapters coz why not?

Jisung stared out at the garden from where he sat on white thin sheets. The window like a tv to another world. Where was he?

It was cold. So cold.
But there was also warm.
Warmth engulfed his hand. He looked down at his hand to see someone else's wrapped around it.

He felt so out of place. Like he was on a cloud of mushy mush. He didn't want to get off.

But the door slid open and familiar faces drew near.
Familiar
But so odd
Did he know them?
Yes
Who where they?
He doesn't know
What were there names? what was his connection to them?
He was confused.
But the look that he shared with some of them struck a violent chord in him. He felt sticky and ill. Like someone just pointed a gun to his head.
He looked down at the boy who was holding his hand. He immediately fell into a state of calm and comfort. Why?

"Sung..."

Sung? Jisung

Oh yeh...that's my name I guess...it rings a bell.

"Felix, maybe it's too soon for us to be here-"
"Hyung you better shut the hell up before I make you" the so called felix stated with a growl.
Felix
Warmth and love. He liked felix. That's all he can grasp. Felix loves him.

He looked down to the boy. Brown hair and sunken eyes. Crying. He felt something tug at his heart. No this boy cannot be crying at any point.

He felt words bubble up in his chest and try to leave his mouth but nothing ever came.

Jisung looked around frustratedly, he spotted a mob of black hair and blanket on the chair. That looked uncomfortable. Warmth. He wanted to be in someone's arms.

Hug?

He clenched his hand in need as the words didn't seem to be coming out of his mouth.

He froze as he heard the boy who held his hand stir. Shit.

He caught his eye.

Minho.

A name to face.

Minho?
The boy's eyes lit up and he jumped at Jisung.

What exactly happened for him to be here? Why was minho.. whoever minho is, upset? What happened?!?!?!!!!

This was annoying now.

Night befell him. What? When did that happen?! He only remembers the Minho boy hugging him and then-

'Well I guess that doesn't matter now' He thought to himself.

The dark clutches of the nights hands seemed to grab him and yank him under.

Goodnight world

He closed his eyes

—————

Gayyyyyyy
It's pride month bitchezzzz and my bi ass is celebrating yeeeww 🌈🍭🥵✊🏻