Chapter 2

(Hello everyone!
Pokemon is not mine only this storyline that I write using it's characters.
('ε` )♡
I will be honest, I really love that dress and I want it.... But I don't have money for it.
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Onward with the story.
Enjoy!)

Ash sat in his room in Pallet town, looking at the eight badges and the league certificate he had collected through the Kanto region and the league. It was quiet an adventurous nine months for him. He could not believe it sometimes and would have thought it was all a fever dream, if it were not for the photos he took. The Gym leaders he met were all really nice and ready to help him with his Pokemon especially the ones who were hurt by the previous trainers. He does not know how they figured out he was taking in abandoned Pokemon but he appreciated the help. He was very thankful for Lt Surge, Misty and Erika especially when they gave tips on caring for the previously abandoned Bulbasaur now Venasaur, Elekid, Squirtle now a Blastoise, Charmander now Charizard, Magikarp now a Gyarados and a Sylveon.

How in Mew's name a Sylveon ended up in Kanto? He had no idea, but he was damn sure it was a trainer who abandoned him. Gary had been a little livid when he realized that a Sylveon had been abandoned, he really adored the Eevee line a lot. The three Gym Leaders, Misty, Erika and Surge were part of the Pokemon rehabilitation group while Brock was their trusted Doctor. He did not know the rock type Gym leader was a doctor but Ash figured being a Doctor suited the teen a lot. Brock was definitely more happier as a Doctor then a Gym Leader, in fact one of their conversation revealed the older teen was just waiting for Forrest to clear his Gym Leader test, and he was just holding the fort so to speak. His younger sibling Forrest was a bright young teen the same age as Ash and Ash wished him best of luck.

Ash even met the Legendary Pokemon Mew and her genetic clone Mewtwo just before the League started. The fact that Team Rocket managed to clone a Legendary Pokemon was awe inspiring and yet terrifying. He didn't even want to think about what they could do if they succeeded in creating more Legendary Pokemon. He also never bothered to remind people of their existence, understanding why they had decided to erase their memories of that day. It would be very risky if Team Rocket knew, he knew what they did and more important than that where Mewtwo was. Some things in this world are better left forgotten rather than known by everyone.

On the bright side, he entered the League after that and won the Conference. His Pikachu, Charizard, Gyarados, Electivire, Venasaur and Blastoise being his main power houses. His Beedrill, Pidgeot, the two Butterfrees, Muk and Taurous being the secondary team and second power houses out of sheer experience. The rest of the Pokemon like Krabby who evolved into Kingler during the league, Seadra now Kingdra and Tentacool now Tentacruel whom he caught at Porta Vista, Fearrow who he caught as a Spearow, Mankey now a Primeape, Togepi now a Togekiss, that he raised from an egg and Aerodactyle he caught at the Grand Canyon fiasco, enjoyed the League for the fun of it. A lot of normal type specialists were even interested in his Taurous and Ash had a talk with the leader who talked with his herd. Taurous had brought forward seven Taurous who were the oldest in the herd and ready to head out. Ash joked and told the Professor if the people interested had any Pokemon who had been abandoned.

(Author's note: Imagine the anime episodes but without Misty and Brock around. I'm pretty sure Ash would have ended up with more Pokemon. XDD)

Ash hugged them and told them they could always come and visit the herd no matter what happens and that they would always and he meant always have a family there. The Taurous were touched and cooed at their trainer before licking and nuzzling him the whole day. They only went into their pokeballs after they were satisfied with their goodbyes. In return for the seven Taurous he received two Miltanks from the normal type Gym Leader Whitney, who took two Taurous to join her herd. Three very adorable Torchic, Mudkip and Treeko from Norman for three Taurous one for him and two for his two kids. Norman told him the three of them had been abandoned by their previous trainers. Norman had seen Ash's work with the abandoned Kanto starters and Pokemon so he was hoping they could find a home with him. Ash's eyes softened and he agreed, the last two Taurous were taken by Lenora and Cheren the two Normal type gym leaders from Unova. In return he had received another two Pokemon who had been abandoned, a Yamask and a Tepig, Ash sweat dropped wondering if this was going to be a trend. He didn't mind of course he enjoyed taking care of the Pokemon and seeing them smile and laugh again.