Chapter 16

(Pokemon is not mine and the picture above is a screenshot from the anime.
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

Dawn was excited to see Ash and meet Iris and Cilan in Unova and was almost jumping up and down. Piplup tried to calm her down but even he was very excited to meet Pikachu again. He missed his tutor the same way Dawn missed Ash, Gary and Umbreon were awesome but they were currently dealing with a Legendary mission. Something that both Dawn and himself were not ready to deal with so soon.

Dawn, "Ash! Pikachu!"

Ash, "Dawn!"

Dawn jumped hugging the dark haired teen, "I missed you so much. Gary has been training me to the ground."

Ash chuckled, "That's Gary for you. There is no such thing as over preparation."

Piplup, -Your partner is a crazy training nut.-

Pikachu sweat dropped at that, -I think that is a huge understatement.-

Ash, "Come here Dawn, this lovely young lady here is Iris and this gentleman is Cilan."

Iris, "Hello, it's so nice to meet you in person."

Cilan, "Indeed you have a very interesting flavor that has a touch of Ash's own flavor mixed in."

Dawn tilted her head, "You really are a very serious connoisseur. And thank you, I'm very proud of it."

Ash, Iris, Cilan and Dawn traveled together and Dawn told them about what she and Gary were up to. Gary was involved in a Project called Mew Project but Dawn was not exactly wanting to be near that yet. She even met Kyogre with Gary and she was nice though she looked smaller than the one Ash had dealt with. Ash nodded saying the Kyogre he dealt it was a male while Groudon was female and Rayquaza didn't say what gender they were.

Iris told Dawn about their own adventures and their run in with Landorus, Tornadus and Thundurus. Ash told Dawn they teamed up with Jessie, James and Meowth to help the trio Legendaries. The three of them were snooping around for a team called Team Plasma and there activities in Unova region. Cilan then told Dawn about meeting Professor Cedric and helping him learn the legend behind the story, "The boy and his Zekrom". It was an interesting subject and Dawn was a bit nervous about it remembering her own experience with Dragon Gods.

Ash, "I got almost all of my badges."

Iris, "Me too."

Dawn, "You are both taking part in the League?"

Iris, "Actually not the League. Ash introduced me to Brandon the Master of Battle Pyramid and explained to me what it was about."

Dawn's eyes widened, "The Battle Pyramid? That's even tougher than a Gym challenge. You are awesome, Iris."

Ash, "Right? I keep telling her."

Cilan nodded, "She doesn't believe us though."

Iris blushed, "Well.. I.. Um.. "

Dawn, "Well, you must believe me at least."

Iris grumbled, "I still lost at the Clubsplosion tournament."

Dawn, "You were going against Ash. And let me tell you something, do not use either Gary or Ash as a comparison meter. The two of them unlike us mortals are blessed."

Ash sweat dropped, "That's not how blessings work."

Dawn, "And they have been trainers long before either of us."

Ash, "That makes better sense."

Cilan, "Perhaps but it is a level everyone wants to reach. And aren't you blessed too?"