Chapter 10

(Pokemon is not mine. Obviously. The picture above is a screenshot.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Except for the few too many times the trio ran into Team Galactic, the group had a peaceful journey. Almost peaceful would be the right word, as the media would haunt them in the cities and large towns. Most cities and towns in Sinnoh were larger than the ones in the previous regions and had their own local news network. They met many friends during the journey and met more interesting Pokemon.

Ash met an impatient trainer who went by Paul who was about to release a male Chimchar. Ash offered to exchange Chimchar for one of his Tauros if the purple head was interested. Paul thought about it and agreed after Ash's current youngest Tauros trounced three of his Pokemon with no problem. He was impressed by the tenacity of the Tauros and agreed to do the Pokemon exchange. Chimchar was upset and Ash made a point to make sure he spent a lot of time with the fire monkey. It took time to get Chimchar to calm down around them and around that time Jessie called.

Jessie, "Twerp?"

Ash, "Jessie, seriously?"

Jessie, "It's habit, sorry. Anyways we are calling about the trainer you told us about."

Ash motioned to the others, "Ah! Them, how did it go?"

Jessie was put on speaker, "Your hunch was right. She had other Pokemon she was abusing."

Dawn, "That's terrible! Are they okay?"

Luxio growled, "Xio!"

Meowth, "Dun u wory. We m'naged ta get da Pokemon away frm h'r."

Pikachu, "Pikapi."

Gary, "How is their condition?"

James sighed, "They could be worse like your Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle had been. And they have seen better days too."

Ash winced, "You are sending some over?"

Jessie, "We are sending three eggs and baby Pokemon over to you. They are the least abused and honestly speaking, I rather not dump you three with a wary and pissed off Gyarados, Salamance and Steelix."

James, "We will take care of them."

Dawn blanched, "A... Are you sure?"

Meowth nodded solemnly on the phone screen, "We delt wit worse."

Gary sighed running a hand through his hair, "Alright we'll take the eggs and baby Pokemon. You watch over the full evolutions."

Ash, "Just please be safe and sound."

Jessie smiles at that, "We always are twerp."

Dawn spoke after the video call ended, "Well Luxio, I guess some of your Pokemon friends will be joining us."

Luxio nodded, "Xio."

Pokemon pov:

Umbreon, -It'll be fine.-

Pikachu, -Yeah, we'll help them.-

Monferno nodded, -Yeah, you can count on us.-

Electivire, -Too bad the trio found the brat first.-

Cofagrigus snorted, -Yes, but we can trust them to be efficient.-

Luxio, -Heh!-

Pokemon pov end!

Dawn, "So we are spending the night at the Centre?"

Ash nodded, "Mn! Are you alright?"

Gary, "We know this can be a little overwhelming."