Chapter 5

(Hello everyone!
Pokemon is not mine and neither is the photo above. It's from Shop@chinacart.com. It did inspire me to write this chapter though.
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

Ash, "Meganium, aromatherapy followed by leaf storm and solar beam."

Meganium gave an excited shriek before she released a sweet smelling scent coupled with leaf storm. The two attacks combined to form a forest with Meganium standing in the middle looking majestic. Meganium then used solar beam and shot it towards the sky making it seem like the sun was shining before using aromatherapy one more time. The vines from the leaf storm started to shake before it started to produce pink and white flowers.

Host, "And time is up! What a beautiful performance by Meganium! Wonder what the judges have to say?"

Mr Contesta, "It was very well executed combo."

Mr Sukizo, "Remarkable!"

Nurse Joy, "You can easily see how well Meganium has been trained by her control over her moves and power behind them."

Host, "Oh my! A full on thirty points and high praises from the judges. And with that Ash is now moving on to the next round."

Ash hugged Meganium thanking and congratulating her. The Jhoto starter nuzzled him back before they went to the back stage. Ash watched the other contestants and Verity perform on stage. Gary and Sorrel were watching them from the stands. It had been quiet an adventure finding Ho oh, battling with Cross using his own Charmander who was now Gary's Charizard against him and battling Ho oh as well. What was not at all exciting was having to deal with poachers and hunters on the way back. Despite the differences and enmity, Cross joined forces with them and battled the poachers and hunters off. It almost destroyed the beautiful mountain range and Ash had almost blown his top off and attacked the leader. He may or may not have terrified them a bit aside from Gary who already knew about that side of his thanks to their previous adventures.

Ash, 'We both have Charizards and Blastoises now. I just need to find a Bulbasaur for Gary and we'll have both sets. Male and female!'

Ash blushed at the thought and Pikachu looked at him tilting his head in confusion at his sudden blush. Ash shook his head before looking at the last contestant perform and the board appeared with his name and three others. Ash got up and went to his first battle which he won with Pikachu's help. The second battle was against Verity and she gave as good as she got but Ash had more experience in battling and won. Gary cheered from the stands and Ash received his prize and a new title. What he did not enjoy was the interview afterwards. He just wanted to snuggle with Gary and sleep.

Reporter, "Hi! Celadon news channel here. So what made you change your career?"

Ash, "Sorry what?"

Reporter, "From trainer to coordinator, what made you change?"

Ash sigh, "I didn't change it though."

Reporter, "Hello, from Blackthorn channel, what do you mean?"

Ash, "Okay! Let me explain, see my friends there? Two of them are trainers and one of them a coordinator. But what you don't know is aside from being a trainer they also aim to be a Researcher, a Doctor and a teacher. Now, if people can have more than one dreams then why can't a trainer be a coordinator and vice versa?"

Ash watched them contemplate his answer before another cacophony started. He looked at his wrist and said he would answer three more questions. The reporters then started to ask other questions especially those that surrounded Ho oh and the three Legendary brings. There was even a  question about Celebi among those questions.