Chapter 22

(Pokemon is not mine and the picture above is a screenshot from the anime.
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

The group was very excited today as it was Serena's first ever performance on stage. Serena especially could not stop the jitters and goose bumps on her skin as she tried to stay as calm as possible. A few days before, they stopped by a town where they were having a festival. Ash and Gary had made an announcement to them and given them a lovely surprise. Both of Gary's Electivire and Ash's Electivire had gotten together and had a poke egg which they gifted Clemont as a congratulations for doing well in battle Chateau.

Ramos had been smiling and grinning at them, as he explained the festival and how trainers gave their Pokemon and loved ones gifts under the tree. The Pledging tree was very beautiful to look at with all the decorations and lights. The blonde haired Gym leader had fumbled before smiling and shyly accepting the egg. After that they told them that Pikachu and Eevee had a poke egg as well and gave the poke egg to Serena. It was hard to say which Pokemon the egg would hatch into with the colouring .

Ash, "This is our way of cheering you on."

Gary, "Just like Clemont you have been working hard. So, we believe that hard work should be rewarded."

Serena teared but grinned brightly, "This means a lot. Thank you, I promise, I will not let you down."

Ash then turned to Bonnie, "We did not forget about you Bonnie."

Bonnie's eyes widened, "I am getting a poke egg too?"

Ash, "It will have to be under Clemont's name till you get your registration. But yes."

Gary, "My Pidgeot and Ash's Pidgeot had a poke egg as well. We figured having a flying type will be a good addition to your team."

Bonnie squealed, "Yes, yes! I will take good care of him or her."

Clemont, "I am actually excited to have an Elekid join me. Elekid will be my fourth Electric type Pokemon."

Heliolisk, -I would love to have a little one join us.-

Magneton, -Me too.-

Luxray cooed, -I am very excited.-

Chespin, -I am excited to have a younger sibling.-

Bunnelby, -I will not be the youngest anymore.-

Serena, "I am also excited as well. It could be either a Eevee or a Pichu. Either one is adorable."

Fenekin, -A third member, how exciting.-

Pancham, -I will be the best big brother this little one can have.-

Bonnie, "Look Dedenne, a new partner for us."

Dedenne, -Yay! I can't wait.-

As they traveled towards the City where Serena would perform Ash met a Goomy that fell in love with Ash's cooking. The little guy was very adorable and Ash asked if he wanted to join his family to which Goomy agreed. As far as the Dragon type was concerned the delicious food was worth it. On the way, Serena's egg hatched first, followed by Clemont and finally Bonnie. Gary and Ash congratulated them on getting new members just in time for Serena's show case.

Pikachu, -We can watch over the little ones together.-

Fenekin, -We appreciate it.-

Jessie was taking part as well but it was not for fun, and that had worried Ash and Gary a little bit. Jessie however assured them saying their target was among the audience not the performers. Ash and Gary looked at Serena who was very excited and smiling happily talking to Shauna, a fellow performer. The two agreed to help them out to catch the possible Team Flare member.