Part 12

" HUH?" Sirius and remus yelled at the same time.

James nodded slowly, still staring out into the distance all glum like. The wind passing through the convertible was making everyones hair go wild but sirius' even more.

" you broke UP?!" Sirius yelled.

James nodded again, pouting slightly.

There was silence, and then remus was hitting him over and over.

" OW MOONY!"

" what. Is. Wrong with you?! What did you even do?!" He shouted.

" nothing!"

Remus gave him a glare through his sunglasses, making james crumble under the gaze.

" i.....kissed him?"

" woah wait for real?" Sirius turned to look at him.

" yeah." James sighed, leaning back on his seat.

" i kissed him and now everything is ruined."

Sirius scoffed and shook his head.

" come on bro, im sure he'll still help you get lily. I think he was just sick of lying to her you know?" He shrugged.

James stayed silent while sirius waited for a reaction.

" dude.....you still like lily right?"

Again silence, sirius and remus shared a brief look before looking at james again.

" wait you like severus?" Sirius asked.

James swallowed, then did a weird shrug type thing.

" maybe....?"

Everyone was still for a moment, sirius staring at the road with wide eyes and remus glaring a hole into the back of james' head.

" I. Fucking. Knew IT! I TOLD YOU!" Remus hit him again, james wincing and cursing at him to stop.

" SORRY!"

" you IDIOT! I told you someone will get hurt!"

" HEY! Its just me that got hurt ok? I can handle that!"

" no you. Fucking. Cant!" Remus hit him between words.

" dude you kissed him and then he immediately broke up with you! That's gotta hurt!"

" not helping padfoot! And plus Its not like i kissed him first..." he mumbled the last part, crossing his arms like a child.

Again, there was a look between sirius and remus.

" oh my god, HE KISSED YOU?"

" yeah? Whats the big deal?"

" bro, this is a whole different story now. Dude probably kissed you, got scared and broke it off to stop himself from going further!" Sirius smiled triumphantly at his revelation.

James scoffed.

" that only happens in movies padfoot."

" no no he has a point. Come on, does severus seem like the type to do that?" Remus asked.

James thought about it, staring into the void for a moment before nodding hesitantly.

" kinda."

" BRO, you should go for it man! He totally likes you back!"

" well what if he doesnt?"

" then put some of that james potter magic into it and woo him!" Remus hit his head.