dance cover | secret | pt.02

Jisung follows Naomi around the dorm stubbornly, trying to fish out information.

  "Omi grew a tail," Jeno comments when he notices Jisung's clinginess towards her.

  Renjun turns. "Ya, what are you doing?"

  "I want to know what dance Omi is going to do but, she won't tell me!" Sung whines but the girl only shrugs, still refusing to give the answer.
"Why not~"

  Naomi plops beside Jaemin with her ice cream tub in hand. "So, it'll be a surprise. The staff team wanted y'all to make a reaction video to it."

  "Us?" Chenle asks and she nods.

  "All. You guys, NCT 127, U and WayV."

  Jaemin eyes her ice cream and she feeds him a spoonful before having some for herself.

  "Must be amazing, then. If it isn't then, it'll just be embarrassing," Donghyuck teases from the side and Omi scowls.

  Jisung, who already surrenders to his fate of not being able to dig out an answer, sits on the floor to game and Jeno joins to watch.

  "Ah, right. Have you finished filming it, though? From what I heard, you didn't do it in the studio," Jeno remembers what he overheard from their staff.

  She nods. "I have. I did use the studio but, just for a short part. For the rest, I used a small set- just one area because we needed a setting change to fit the theme."

  "Wow~ There's even a set. I wonder, what song it'll be," Jaemin turns to her and feeds her a scoop of the cold dessert.

  Naomi hums as she finishes the ice cream in her mouth before talking. "Do you guys want a hint?"

  "Yes!" The others instantly exclaim like a bunch of kindergartners.

  She laughs and sits up straighter. "So, basically, the theme is black and red- no, mostly, black. Even my clothes will be black for more than half of the dance but every once in a while, there'll be red lights in the back."

  "Sounds cool!" Chenle perks and Omi nods vigorously.

  "It is! Oh, and another clue, it's from one of the idols that I look up to," she adds and they all furrow in wonder.

  Renjun takes a guess. "Blackpink?"

  But, Naomi, again, only shrugs and goes away to toss the empty ice cream tub into the bin.

  She returns and gets yanked down by Jaemin onto his lap where he then, takes the opportunity to snuggle.

  "I don't know..." She responds ambiguously. "Are they the only ones I look up to?"

  Donghyuck crosses his arms. "It better be good, Omi-yah. Or else, I'm gonna knock you for making us this curious."

  Naomi smiles cheekily, giving a box smile and the members stare in admiration- always having a soft spot for it.
"Well, I won't say I'm the best dancer but I do know it's gonna be shocking for you, the others and maybe, Czennies, too."

  "Would you bet on it?" He challenges and she confidently nods- him offering his hand and her shaking it.

  "What's the bet?" She asks.

  "If I really do get shocked, I'll treat you to a meal- meat."

  The word, 'meat,' already fires her up and she accepts.

  "Fine. If I'm wrong then, I'll.... I'll make you food anytime you want. But to make it fair, since you'll only give me one meal, I'll do it once only too- whatever the food is, I'll make it the best I can."

  "Call!" Donghyuck agrees with a victory fist to the air.
"Even, when it's in the middle of the night? 2am? 3am? Steak?"

  She bobs her head up and down despite, dreading the idea of having her slumber disrupted. But then again, she doesn't think she's gonna lose.

  Haechan approaches her and nears his face to hers. "Then, I'll be anticipating it, Omㅡ"

  A hand shoves him away by the face and Naomi is pulled tighter into Jaemin's embrace.

  Jaemin rests his chin on her shoulder. "Go away."

  He shoos Haechan and the younger puts his hands on his hips.

  "Ya! How dareㅡ"

  "He's right," Omi adds fuel to the fire and waves Hyuck away- the members laughing at him being teased considering how he always plays pranks on them.

  But, he suddenly, huffs cutely, being 'angry' using aegyo which immediately sends his teammates barfing and writhing on the floor from cringe.

  He grins, knowing once again, that he has won and flips his fluffy hair sassily.