scenario: naomi falls sick

Her breaths are hotter than usual and her vision is blurry with eyes constantly burning.

  She's wrapped up with her blanket due to her sensitivity to the cold despite the room being lukewarm and her muscles feel unreasonably sore to the point it's torturous to even lift her arms.

  Knock, knock.

  "Omi, can I come in?" Jaemin asks and she croaks out a feeble shout of, "Yes."

  The moment he enters, she's blessed with his charming smile and he enters with a tray of her meal.

  "Even if you have no appetite, you have to eat at least, 3 spoonfuls. Wait, no. At least, 10," he quickly changes his words but, Naomi doesn't have the energy to give a witty response.

  Besides, she knows she'll have to eat, anyways.

  "What did you make?" She asks weakly and Jaemin drags her dressing table's stool to sit beside her bed.

  "Chicken porridge, your favourite! I added seaweed too so double favourite~!"  He cheers and Omi can only smile.

  He starts feeding her spoonful after spoonful- making sure each is cooled down enough so they won't burn her tongue.

  And the delicious, savoury taste makes Naomi want more despite her stomach that has no appetite.

  In the end, she manages to eat half of the porridge.

  "Wow~ You ate a lot! Good job, Omi~!" Jaemin coos and strokes her head affectionately but she immediately pulls away.

  "You're gonna get the fever from me," she warns and he chuckles.

  "Fine, I'll just freshen up the towel."

  He wrings out the hot, damp towel on her head and throws the water from her bowl to fill it up with cooler water.

  After soaking the cloth inside and tapping her face and neck with it, he proceeds with putting on her forehead for her fever before leaving her alone to rest.

  Quietness engulfs her once again and although, she usually likes the privacy and tranquility her room gives, at this very moment of her being sick she prefers to have someone beside her.

  But, everyone has their own schedule.

  Jisung and Chenle are filming together, Hyuck and Mark are with NCT127, Jaemin has to go for a live session and Jeno is still out.

  The loneliness feels so much more palpable now that she's unable to do anything from fever.

  "Knock, knock. Delivery," a voice speaks from outside as they give faint knocks.

  A smile stretches on Omi's face instantly. "Come in."

  Jeno's eyesmile lightens up both the room and her mood instantly and he sits on the stool Jaemin used before.
"How are you feeling?"

  "Better. Jaemin came in with food before he left for his live," she tells to not worry the smiley Jeno. "When did you come back?"

  "A while ago, right when Jaemin was leaving. Ah," he sounds upon realizing something and lifts up his hands. "Don't worry, I made sure to shower and disinfect myself with alcohol and antibacterial spray." 

  Omi laughs at his surrender pose and he laughs too seeing her smile.
"Thanks."

  "Here," he then, says and takes out a box with the cooling fever patch. "I got this earlier."

  Jeno puts away the towel on her temple and wipes her skin dry with his sleeve before gently sticking on the icy patch.

  The coolness of it makes her shiver and he pulls up her blanket higher- thinking it'll help.

  It helps with warming her heart, though.

  "Thanks," Naomi expresses gratitude as the soothing chill begins to relief her.

  He nods and walks away to her small bin to toss the trash while she stares at him in hope that he'll stay.

  And much to her disappointment, he leaves after wishing her a fast recovery.

  A deep, warm breath escapes her and suddenly, everything feels so much colder and darker. Obviously, they'd want to not bother her and let her heal.

  It's her own fault for not saying anything and the thought makes her grumble to herself.

  Click!

  Her brows raise and eyes set on the door at the sudden noise and her lips part in surprise when Jeno comes back in with his airpods.

  "Ah, sorry. Did I shock you?" He apologizes with a guilty eyesmile and Omi quickly shakes her head.

  He takes his seat and wears his airpods before looking at her with a soft, adoring gaze. "I'll stay here."

  She says nothing but the bright smile and twinkle in her eyes show her elation.

  Jeno stifles his laugh and continues to watch videos on his phone beside her while she relaxes at his company.

  At the sound of soft snores, Jeno lifts his gaze to her sleeping face before at her open hand resting on the pillow.

  His fingers slowly intertwine with hers and his lips stretch to a grin- returning to watch his videos with her hand in his.