omi-log | a basic day | ep.01

Beep!

  A raw Omi with faded brows and dishevelled hair appears on screen.

  She blinks sleepily and combs down her hair- neatening it up easily.

  "Good morning," she rasps out and puts her blanket on her head- messing up her hair again and revealing her oversized shirt dress.
"I'm supposed to be filming a vlog today for my new diary/log series. Apparently, a lot of people want to know how I live around here so... yeah."

  She grabs the camera and checks her appearance. "My brows are gone and you know what's the best part about it? It's that we can draw them in any way we want. They're like these blank canvases."

  She then, gives a quick tour of her room before laying the gadget down and excuses herself to do her short morning skincare routine.

  Wash her face, apply toner, moisturizer, all that stuff before returning and coincidentally, right when she gets knocks on her door.

  "Omi, wake up~ Breakfast," Jaemin says from outside and the door opens.

  A grin forms at the sight of her and he notices the filming object in her hand. "It's already started?"

  "Yup," she answers and they head over to the dining table.

-

  Music blasts throughout the dance studio and the camera films NCT 127 practicing their choreography.

  "10 minutes break!" Taeyong announces and everyone sigh in relief- plummeting in exhaustion or sitting against the wall.

  Naomi practically crawls to her camera and collapses in front of it- showing her shiny side profile from both the slight sheen of sweat the light.

  She breathes heavily, tired and wanting relaxation when a certain someone comes running to her like a titan and hugging her.

  Light laughter leaves her before she kicks Haechan away. "Fyi, I'm tryna rest here."

  He exaggeratedly groans and looks at the camera. "Czennies, did you see that? Omi is really mean! She attacked me with her leg!"

  "Yah, Haechan-ah! Don't bully Omi," mom Doyoung scolds from afar and Hyuck wears an expression of shocked betrayal.

  "She kicked me!" He argues.

  "You jumped on her," Jaehyun chuckles and at this point Naomi's already filming everything.

  She turns the cam to Hyuck who has his hands in his hips in dissatisfaction.
"You see? This id the problem. The hyungs are so biased on Naomi thatㅡ"

  "Alright. Thank you," she ignores and walks away again only to get squashed by him once more.

-

"And here I amㅡ" Naomi starts but gets cut off by an excited passerby, Johnny.

  "Once again! Feeling lost but now and then!" He shouts and dances.

  Naomi blinks fast at the cam and sputters a stifled laugh. "Here I am, at the 127's dorm after practice. My legs are really sore and that's why I'm just sitting down but now, my back hurts. Maybe, I should just lie down."

  "What are you doing?" Jungwoo skips to the girl.
"Tired?"

  "Yup. I just need to cool off for a bit," she says and he sees her trying to lean against the backrest comfortably so she wouldn't take up space his space.

  He pats his lap. "You can lie your head here."

  "Really?" She asks, concerned that her head's gonna be too heavy.

  Jungwoo nods. "I'm gonna watch TV, anyways."

  And so his legs act as her pillow and moments later, Jungwoo's taken over the vlog cam due to her sound asleep.

  "This is my show now," Jungwoo snickers and fixes himself on screen.