scenario: meeting a rude idol

"Wow! This place is sweet!" Naomi says with Mark's colour tone. Being around the members causes her to pick up a few characteristics.

  That day, she, Chenle and Jisung are about to have a photoshoot with a few young idols from other groups.

  The theme is revolving around 'new age' or 'new generation,' thus, the artists chosen are all young adults. It's both comforting and nerve-wracking to know.

  "I like this futuristic look," Naomi says as she admires the set that was made with reflective, metallic props- a very advanced technology concept.

  It's a fitting theme- especially since it's during their Glitch Mode promotions.

  Chenle and Jisung stand on each side of her, scanning the place as well until they have to separate to get their clothes and makeup done.

  A while later, Naomi finds herself wandering the place that seems to be an empty art museum with all its white surroundings and abstract vases when she then, meets another idol.

  "Oh, hi. You're...Naomi, right? The lone girl in NCT?" The rookie idol, Hari, asks and from her tone alone, Omi can guess that she doesn't mean well.

  Still, she chooses to be nice. "Yes, I am. And you're Hari from Muzes. I've been admiring you guys since your popularity skyrocketed despite being fresh in the industry. You guys are mad talented!"

  "I know. Our members all had to audition and train really hard to make sure we were all worthy to become an idol."
Hari twirls the ends of her wavy, bright yellow hair pridefully. "So, you came alone?"

  Naomi restrains a furrow from her boastful words. "Oh, no. I came withㅡ"

  "Omi!" Right on time, Jisung and Chenle are done getting dolled up and they spot their group's maknae.

  At the sight of them, Hari's pose and attitude clearly shifts from being smug and haughty to shy and giggly.

  Hm, Naomi hums mentally, noticing the change but focuses on her two teammates.
"You guys look nice."

  "You too," Jisung compliments while glancing at the girl beside her with Chenle.

Chenle clears his throat. "The directㅡ"

  "Hi, I'm Hari from Muzes!" She rudely cuts Chenle off and a brief, uncomfortable silence follows.

  Jisung nods with a strained smile while the older is full on serious, irritated after being interrupted.
"Uh, yes... I'm Jisung from NCT."

  "Oh, I knew that. I'm such a huge fan of you guys which is why I approached Naomi! I didn't know you guys were here too!"

  Chenle checks on Omi and her lack of reaction, not even a business smile, shows how much of a bluffer Hari is.
"Ohh, I see. Thanks but the director's already called for the three of us so we have to go."

  "Huh? Wait!" Hari turns flustered at their sudden depart and reaches out to grab Naomi so she can stall them but is hindered by Chenle and Jisung who close the gap between them- blocking Hari from slipping through to get to Omi who are in front of them.

  The unwelcomed celebrity's taken aback and she looks up only to be 'greeted' by Chenle's cold glare and Jisung's timid gaze yet, carries a tint of repulsion.

  "Sorry, Hari. But we must hurry. We have a schedule after this," Chenle sternly says and Naomi pauses, confused on why they're lagging but only sees them right when they're turning back to her.

  "What's going on?" She asks and the boys shake their heads with a smile.

  "Nothing. Was she nice to you?" Chenle queries- now walking side to side.

  Omi didn't nod, neither does she shake her head but her answer makes it obvious.
"She didn't do anything wrong."

  Jisung sighs in relief. "That's good then."

  He pats her head and the three leave for their photoshoot.