scenario: dreamies meeting her brothers | pt.two

The room is suddenly, filled with a stiff, heavy air. Just one moment ago, the Dreamies were more intimidated by André but, with a single question from Eugene, he suddenly exudes this cold, daunting aura which completely silences the idols.

"Oh, don't be pressured. It's just a silly, random question," Eugene laughs it off and the Dreamies also chuckle awkwardly when he abruptly grins at the boys. "Unless..."

The Dreamies' breaths hitch again as the younger twin's keen gaze scrutinizes them.

"Eugene, you're scaring them. Sorry, kids but he's a very, emotional and theatrical man so, don't dwell too much on his ridiculous questions and scary aura," André convinces. "They're all just for show."

But, the sickeningly sweet smile his twin retains says otherwise.

"I'm back~! What did you guys talk about?" Naomi walks in and lays down the bags of food on the table. "Why is it so quiet?"

André points at Eugene with his chin. "Your dramatic brother here scared them."

"What~ I was just asking~" Eugene slurs his words and instantly, the princely image he had before has turned to being devious and sly.

"What even was your question?" Naomi queries as she and her members organise the food and drinks for their guests.

Eugene smiles prettily with his eyes. "Whether any of them likes you romantically or not."

She glares at him. "Of all the many questions in the world, you just had to choose that one as an introduction?"

"That wasn't very appropriate of me, was it?" Eugene chuckles apologetically and rubs his nape- now looking as angelic as he was before and this constant switch of personality is beginning to drag the Dreamies into turmoil.

They have lunch together and the mood is joyous and loud. Everyone wear vibrant miens as they chatter and laugh boisterously.

The twins and the Dreamies feel so close to each other already.

"My sister here hasn't troubled you a lot, has she?" André asks the boys and they shake their heads.

"Not at all. In fact, she takes really good care of us despite being the youngest member," Jaemin praises and turns to her. "She's really sweet, actually."

The girl flips her hair dramatically while munching on a chip- doing a gesture for him to keep going before getting knocked on the head by André.

"Ow!" She yelps and hits him back only to get pained knuckles from his hard muscles.

Everyone turns to the bickering duo but Eugene's eyes are fixed on Jaemin. He hums in wonder.

"I'm not surprised. Naomi here tends to care a lot about others, it's sometimes worrying. But, there are moments she acts like a little misfit too, doesn't she?" Eugene brings up and looks at Haechan with an eyesmile.
"I've seen you and her having friendly arguments a lot. Does she annoy you?"

Donghyuck quickly shakes his hands. "No! It's the opposite, actually!"

"Oho~ Is this a confession, hyung?" Chenle teases and gets kicked by Hyuck.

Fullsun grins at Eugene. "It's just something we usually do- mess around with each other and laugh about it later on. When it comes to her being annoying, yeah, she is."

Naomi's ears perk up. "Says you."

He shrugs with a cocky smile at her but then, it morphs to one of endearment. "But, her level of annoyance, I can bear. Otherwise, everyday will be boring without someone to tease."

"He's speaking facts," André shows his approval and it's obvious how proud Donghyuck is because of it.
"Alright, so great roommates! That's a tick off the list. Next, how about..."

Again, Eugene doesn't focus on the main subject and instead, observes the grinning Haechan.