scenario: dreamies meeting her brothers | pt.three

After lunch, the brothers decide to just hang out at the dorm because they have to leave in a bit, anyways.

"This is a great place and she has nice people around her. I'm glad," André says as he and his twin sit on the couch in front of the TV- watching Omi's episode on Unpretty Rapstar.
"Yeah! Beat that jerk!"

Unlike his twin, Eugene is more reserved and observant- his eyes constantly surveying his surroundings inconspicuously.

And his attention is now, focused on Jeno and Naomi who are cleaning the table together.

"No, it's okay. I'll do the table," Omi insists and a clearly uneasy Jeno stands beside her like a pole.

She pauses in surprise when he suddenly, holds her hair away from her face as she bends her head down to wipe the table.

Jeno smiles. "You'll have a hard time not being able to see. Do you want to use a hair tie?"

She nods before groaning. "Ugh, it's gonna take long to take one from my room and my hands are dirty."

"It's fine. I already have one here," Jeno shows his wrist with her beige hair tie and she expresses surprise. "I'll do your hair this time."

Although, slow and inexperienced, he actually manages to make a decent messy bun and his smile broadens at it- eyes upturning and scintillating proudly at his success.

"Thanks," she says and Eugene watches their exchange before at Renjun who's washing the dishes.

Jeno soon comes delivering the dirty plates before he walks away and Naomi accompanies Injun.

"Need help?" She queries and Renjun shakes his head.

"You've done enough," he points out and she bends slightly to look at his face clearly.

"You sure?"

He turns and takes a step back at her closeness. "Y-yeah. And, take a step back will you? How am I gonna use the sink?"

She squeaks at his abrupt water attack but then, laughs along with him as he naturally taps away the water on her bangs with his sleeve.

Eugene furrows as his mind fills more and more.

"Oh? Omi, why's your hair wet?" Jisung notices when she approaches him.

She shrugs. "Renjun."

Sungie's pout and slightly puffed cheeks appear as he glares at Injun. "Hyung's mean. Ah, you want ice-cream?"

The excitement is clear in her eyes and she nods vigorously to which he chuckles at.

He stares at her and slowly puts his hand on her crown.

"Why are you patting my head?" She asks, confused and he grins bashfully.

"Just because."

Their conversation is cut short by Renjun calling Jisung to put away the dried dishes and Naomi nears Chenle.

"What are you doing?" She asks and he answers without looking away from his phone screen.

"Gaming."

They stay in their position of laying on their stomachs beside each other for a while before they suddenly cheer.

"I won!"

"Lele won!!" Naomi shouts as well and Chenle turns to her chirpy exclaim- seeing the radiance on her as she shares the news of his win.

He pinches her cheeks- his pearly whites all exposed at his wide smile. "CUTEEE~"

Eugene's furrow deepens and he turns to the TV again.

"It was like a really shocking moment for us that she did that! Like, we were just, wow," Mark enthusiastically talks with André about the rap battle between Jaenan and Naomi.

Eugene clears his throat, gaining the idol's attention. "Um, Mark. Don't you feel some kind of vibe around your members? Them, especially?"

He gestures to the other Dreamies and Mark furrows in confusion.

"What kind of vibe are we talking about here?"

"Anything, really."

"Um, I guess I do feel this deep, close vibe when I'm with them like, we have this connection with each other considering how we kind of grew up together. You know what I mean?" Mark explains with hands moving about and André nods.

The two do a fist bump and André says,
"Yeah. I get what you mean. I feel that you guys are really close too."

Eugene frowns. Really? Is he the only one that feels it??

Is he the only one that sees the floating hearts and pink air around the people behind them?

Wait, maybe he's imagining things due to his dramatic, musical soul?