iii.‎ ‎ happy meal girl

003

003. fantasy
━━ will i ever get the chance
to be your fantasy.

the school gate area buzzed with a vibrant energy as students gathered, exchanging greetings, and animatedly sharing stories from their summer vacations

the warm sun painted the sky in brilliant hues of blue, while fluffy clouds drifted lazily, adding a touch of serenity to the scene.

cherry blossom trees dotted the surroundings, their delicate petals falling like confetti, marking the beginning of a new school year.

among the students making their way to school was (name), a mix of excitement and apprehension swirling in her heart. her steps were hesitant, and her mind raced with thoughts about what the day had in store for her.

as she approached her destination, her heart sank when she noticed a familiar figure walking beside her. it was none other than the notorious "thief" she had encountered before, kazuha.

her eyebrows furrowed in surprise and annoyance, and she muttered under her breath, "...don't tell me you go to the same school."

kazuha met her gaze with an amused glint in his eyes. "it's the only school in the neighborhood, what would you expect?" he replied nonchalantly.

feeling a mix of frustration and resignation, (name) let out a sigh. "you better not be in the same class as me." she muttered, her hope of a smooth start to high school quickly fading away.

unfortunately, fate seemed to have a cruel sense of humor as she entered the classroom, only to find kazuha following closely behind. the realization that they were not just in the same school but also in the same class hit her like a ton of bricks.

a sense of awkwardness filled the air as she navigated through the sea of desks, trying to find a suitable spot.

as she found her seat, (name) couldn't help but notice kazuha's ease as he greeted one of his friends with a warm smile.