viii.‎ ‎butterfly hairclip

008

008. blueberry eyes
━━ kiss you each morning,
with strawberry skies.

amidst the spacious and well-lit store, the pair strolled leisurely, their footsteps echoing softly on the polished marble floor

they meandered through the labyrinth of display racks and glass cases, casting intermittent glances at the vibrant assortment of accessories and clothes showcased behind the pristine glass panels.

the store exuded an air of modern elegance, with minimalist decor that allowed the merchandise to take center stage.

their aimless exploration had stretched on for approximately ten minutes, a period marked by the subtle shifting of lighting as the day outside gradually transitioned.

yet, despite their considerable time spent within the store's confines, none of the shops had succeeded in capturing their attention or igniting their shopping fervor.

it was in this backdrop that kazuha's discerning eyes settled upon a delicate hair clip nestled among the various trinkets.

his gaze shifted towards (name), and with a gentle tap of his fingers, he directed her attention to the object of his interest.

"(name), look." he uttered softly, his voice almost conspiratorial. the girl paused, her steps halting as she turned her focus toward the hair clip that kazuha had indicated.

its presence seemed to emit a subtle shimmer, catching the ambient light and reflecting it in a kaleidoscope of hues.

intrigued, (name) approached, her strides graceful as she closed the distance between herself and the display.

her eyes locked onto the small butterfly hair clip, its wings intricately adorned with dainty gems that sparkled like distant stars.

the silver tones of the clip added a touch of sophistication, while the arrangement of the gems lent an air of whimsy to the accessory.

after a contemplative pause, (name) responded, her words a mix of hesitancy and curiosity, "i'm not particularly inclined towards accessories..." her gaze flickered between kazuha and the hair clip, unsure of her decision.