iv.‎ ‎criminal

004

004. criminal
━━ but mama i'm in love
with a criminal.

the final bell rang, resonating through the corridors of the school, marking the end of the class for the day

the final bell rang, resonating through the corridors of the school, marking the end of the class for the day. as the students shuffled out of the classroom, the hallway came alive with vibrant energy.

cherry blossom trees lined the path outside, their delicate pink petals falling gently to the ground, creating a picturesque scene that marked the arrival of spring.

the soft sunlight filtered through the windows, casting warm rays on the corridor's walls, adding to the cheerful atmosphere.

among the students, (name) swiftly gathered a stack of papers from her desk. she walked through the hallway, the chatter of her fellow students filling her ears.

the sound of laughter and excitement echoed through the air, as friends greeted each other and shared stories of their summer adventures. she couldn't help but smile as she saw familiar faces, her (h/c)-colored hair bouncing with each step.

her mind still preoccupied with the unexpected encounter with kazuha earlier that week. the memory of him being the "happy meal thief" seemed to linger, but she tried her best to push it aside, focusing instead on the task at hand - organizing the papers for the next class.

meanwhile, kazuha rummaged through his bag, retrieving his own lunchbox. however, just as he was about to take a seat and indulge in his meal, keqing appeared out of nowhere, her presence as composed as ever.

"kazuha, can you please do me a favor and put this box in the student council room?" she requested, handing him a neatly wrapped package.

kazuha met her gaze and offered a warm smile. "of course, keqing. i'll take care of it." he replied, grateful for the opportunity to be of help. he closed his lunchbox, tucking it away in his bag, and gracefully accepted the box from keqing's hands.

being a considerate and helpful person, he didn't mind assisting the student council members in any way he could.

with the package in his hands, kazuha made his way towards the student council room. his steps were measured and composed, a reflection of his calm and graceful demeanor.