vi.‎ ‎banana milk

006

006. malboro nights
━━ i can't study thinking about you.

the quaint café where kazuha and (name) found themselves immersed in their group project exuded an atmosphere of tranquility and comfort

nestled in a corner of the city, the café was a haven of relaxation, offering respite from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

its inviting exterior featured large, wooden-framed windows that allowed sunlight to filter in during the day, creating a warm and welcoming ambiance.

the cafe's walls were adorned with an eclectic mix of artworks, ranging from serene landscapes to abstract creations, which added a touch of artistic flair to the space.

soft, ambient lighting cast a gentle glow, casting a sense of serenity that was perfect for concentration.

hanging planters and potted greenery contributed to the calming environment, fostering a connection with nature even indoors.

a long wooden counter stood against one wall, adorned with an array of delectable treats and refreshments.

colorful pastries, freshly-baked muffins, and an assortment of sandwiches beckoned from behind glass displays.

the tantalizing aroma of these culinary delights mingled with the rich scent of coffee beans, creating an enticing fusion of flavors.

baristas moved gracefully behind the counter, crafting intricate latte art and skillfully preparing a variety of coffee beverages, each cup a work of art in itself.

the cafe's playlist, a soothing blend of soft melodies, played at a volume that complemented rather than overwhelmed conversations, making it an ideal setting for focused work.

"solitary cloud, shadow in the setting sun, stir's the drifter's heart."

after kazuha read his poem aloud, (name) playfully remarked, "alright, i'm definitely noting that down as an example of your poetry skills." she jotted it down as kazuha smiled.