xviii. crepe

018

018. blind
━━ cause i've never seen something quite like you.

the day went by like a breeze, you and kazuha were able to discover a variety of animals, with both of your guys' eyes sparkling in amazement

though, as much as kazuha wanted to see the tigers, you ended up refusing and offered to stay behind.

the boy himself was puzzled with your sudden rejection, wondering why you'd not wish to see the tigers up-close.

amidst his countless thoughts, he ended up coming to a conclusion as the side of his fist made contact with his palm- as if he solved a difficult case.

"you're afraid of tigers?" kazuha blurted out, turning his attention over the (hair color) haired girl. (name) give off a sigh, feeling a little embarrassed when kazuha found out the truth.

"they just look terrifying, what if they suddenly launched at you and ate you alive." the girl rambled with her imagination and her soul slowly drifting away from her body. kazuha let out a snicker, finding (name) amusing after finding out a discovery.

"hey! it's not funny! we don't even know what animals think of, do they imagine us like we're some food for them?" you thought to yourself, while kazuha tried to stifle his laugh.

the boy shook his head lightly, "the animals would most likely think of us as some kind of different species, they just eat you if they're hungry." he told her, his eyes observing your expression.

"forget it, anyway let's go grab some food. i'm feeling hungry now that you mention it." (name) switched the topic. you then started to check out the food stalls, with some having ice creams, crepes, takoyaki, etc.

kazuha nodded in return, tagging along with (name) who was occupied with her thoughts. "how about crepes? i've never tried those out yet." you suggested, stopping over a food stall.

the male beside her just agreed nonetheless, already assuming the crepe would be enjoyable.

after a minute or so, the vendor handed out their crepes. the (hair color)-haired girl is already taking a bite of her food, a hum of delight coming from her as she enjoyed the food.