The Time of Angels

Robyn follows the Doctor through a museum as he points at the displays, giving his opinion "Wrong! Wrong! Bit right, mostly wrong

Robyn follows the Doctor through a museum as he points at the displays, giving his opinion "Wrong! Wrong! Bit right, mostly wrong. I love museums." he smiles. "Yeah, great. Can we go to a planet now? Big space ship, Churchill's bunker...? You promised me a planet next." Amy responds. "Amy, this isn't any old asteroid. It's the Delerium Archive, final resting place of the headless monks, the biggest museum ever." the Doctor says making Robyn nod as she looks at one of the exhibits. "You've got a time machine, what do you need museums for?" Amy asks. "Wrong! Very wrong! Oooh, one of mine. Also one of mine." the Doctor says pointing at a couple of things. "Oh, I see. It's how you keep score." Amy realises making Robyn giggle. Something in the next display case catches the Doctor's eye, a medium sized box with weird markings on the top. "Oh great, an old box." Amy comments. "It's from one of the old starliners. A Home Box." the Doctor explains. "What's a Home Box?" Amy asks him. "Like a black box on a plane, except it homes. Anything happens to the ship, the Home Box flies home, with all the flight data." the Doctor explains. "So?" Amy questions. "The writing, the graffiti. Old High Gallifreyan. The lost language of the Time Lords. There were days, there were many days, these words could burn stars and raise up empires, and topple Gods." the Doctor tells her. "What does it say?" Amy asks him. "Hello, sweetie." the Doctor dead pans. Robyn smiles knowing only one person who says that. The Doctor uses his screwdriver and steals the box, alarm bells starts to ring making them run to the Tardis as two guards chase after them.

"Why are we doing this?" Amy asks as the Doctor hooks the box to the console. "Cos someone on a space ship 12,000 years ago is trying to attract my attention. Let's see if we can get the security playback working." the Doctor tells her. A black and white video of River Song winking at the camera appears on the monitor making Robyn grin and bounce up and down. The footage switches to River with her back to the camera facing a door "The party's over, Doctor Song yet still you're on board." a man off screen tells her. River turns to face him "Sorry, Alistair. I needed to see what was in your vault. Do you all know what's down there? Any of you? Because I'll tell you something. This ship won't reach its destination." she tells him. "Wait till she runs. Don't make it look like an execution." Alistair says. River looks at her watch "Triple-seven, five, slash, three, four, nine by ten. Zero, twelve, slash, acorn. Oh, and I could do with an air corridor." she says looking at the camera. The Doctor begins typing on the keyboard "What was that, what did she say?" Amy asks. "Co-ordinates!" Robyn exclaims jumping up and down excitedly. The Doctor runs over to the door and pulls River inside the Tardis. They both land on the floor, River on top of the Doctor "Doctor?" Amy asks. "River?" the Doctor greets. They stand and watch the ship fly away "Follow that ship." River tells him.

The Doctor and River both work the controls while Amy stands back and watches with a grinning Robyn, River barefoot. "They've gone into warp drive, we're losing them! Stay close!" River says. "I'm trying!" the Doctor tells her. "Use the stabilisers." River tells him. "There aren't any stabilisers!" the Doctor responds. "The blue switches!" River exclaims. "The blue ones don't do anything, they're just... blue." the Doctor says. "Yes, they're blue. They're the blue stabilisers!" River says pressing the stabilisers, the ship becomes quiet "See?" she smiles. "Yeah, well, it's just boring now, isn't it? They're boring-ers. They're blue boring-ers." the Doctor pouts. "Doctor, how come she can fly the Tardis?" Amy asks. "You call that flying the Tardis? Ha!" he says as he sits on the seat to sulk. "Okay. I've mapped the probability vectors, done a fold-back on the temporal isometry, charted the ship to its destination, and parked us right along side." River smiles. "Parked us? We haven't landed." the Doctor says. "Of course we've landed. I just landed her." River responds. "But it didn't make the noise." he tells her. "What noise?" River asks. "You know, the..." the Doctor starts making the Tardis wheezing sound. "It's not supposed to make that noise. You leave the brakes on." River tells him making Robyn giggle. "Yeah, well, it's a brilliant noise. I love that noise. Come along, Pond, let's have a look." the Doctor tells Amy.