Amy's Choice

Robyn follows the Doctor out of the Tardis as he knocks a stone from a wall surrounding the flowers that the Tardis landed on "Amy's gonna kill you

Robyn follows the Doctor out of the Tardis as he knocks a stone from a wall surrounding the flowers that the Tardis landed on "Amy's gonna kill you." she giggles. Rory walks out the house, his hair in a ponytail "Doctor. Robyn." he smiles. "I've crushed your flowers." the Doctor says as Robyn jumps into Rory's arms who hugs and spins her round. "Oh, Amy will kill you." Rory tells the Doctor. "That's what I told him." Robyn grins as Rory puts her down. "Where is she?" the Doctor asks. "She'll need a bit longer." Rory responds. "Whenever you're ready, Amy." the Doctor calls. A very pregnant Amy walks out the house making Robyn smile "Oh, wahey! Wahey. You've swallowed a planet." the Doctor says. "I'm pregnant." Amy tells him. Robyn smiles and hugs Amy making her put an arm round the girl "You're huge." the Doctor continues. "Yeah, I'm pregnant." Amy repeats. "Look at you. When worlds collide." the Doctor smiles. "Doctor, I'm pregnant." Amy tells him again. "Oh, look at you both. Five years later and you haven't changed a bit. Apart from age and size." the Doctor continues hugging Amy. "Good to see you, Doctor." Amy smiles. "Are you pregnant?" the Doctor asks making Robyn giggle and Amy shake her head and go back inside. The Doctor claps Rory on the shoulder before they both follow her, Robyn running ahead of them both to catch up with Amy.

The Doctor, Robyn, Amy and Rory walk down a village lane, Rory and Amy holding Robyn's hands "Ah, Leadworth. Vibrant as ever." the Doctor remarks. "It's Upper Leadworth, actually. We've gone slightly upmarket. " Rory corrects. "Where is everyone?" the Doctor asks. "This is busy. Okay it's quiet, but it's really restful and healthy. Loads of people here live well into their 90s." Amy responds. "Well, don't let that get you down." the Doctor tells her. "It's not getting me down." Amy retorts. The three adults sit on the bench, the Doctor pulling Robyn onto his lap "I wanted to see how you were. I don't just abandon people when they leave the Tardis." the Doctor tells them making Robyn give him a look which Amy clocks onto. "You came here by mistake, didn't you?" Amy asks. "Yeah, bit of a mistake. But look, what a result. Look at this... bench. What a nice bench. What will they think of next?" the Doctor questions. The four of them sit there, not saying or doing anything "So. What do you do around here to stave off the, you know..." the Doctor starts. "Boredom?" Amy asks. "Silence." the Doctor continues at the same time. "We relax... We live, we listen to the birds." Rory tells him. "Yeah, see, birds. Those are nice." Amy remarks. "We didn't get time to listen to birdsong back in the Tardis days." Rory comments. "Oh, blimey. My head's a bit, ooh... No, you're right, there wasn't a lot of time for birdsong back in the good... old... days." the Doctor mumbles as the four of them drift off to sleep.

" the Doctor mumbles as the four of them drift off to sleep