{8} Fun and games

H.O.L.Y  .M.O.T.H.E.R.F.U.C.K.I.N.G.  .S.H.I.T.B.A.L.L.S.

"Aaah" I call out and jump backwards falling out of the chair and hitting the floor with a thud a sharp pain erupting from my gut outwards throughout my entire body.

"Well thats just rude, do you always react like that when someone greets you?" The doll speaks again, leaning her head over the table to look at me tilting her head slightly.

"What the actual fuck?", I get to my feet wobbling slightly, the dolls eyes staying on me the whole way up. I glance around her "Where are your strings? How do you work?" I ask, mostly to myself.

"Strings?! I dont need strings, I'm practically a real girl, look at me go" with the last part she does a little ballerina like twirl on the table. Just as she does the door slowly opens and Karl enters followed by the woman who I assume to be Donna.

"I see you've met Angie." Karl says sarcastically, laughing to himself slightly

"This is fucking insane" I mutter to myself.

"Dont be rude, anyways Y/N, you'll be staying here for a few days. I have work to do." He stutters a bit on the word "work" like he's not sure thats the right word to use. "I'm sure you and Donna will get along just fine. I'll see myself out." With that he pats Donna softly on the shoulder causing her to jump slightly as though she either really wasn't expecting it or just really dislikes contact.

The doll turns to me, I didnt notice she had stopped staring into my soul, "would you like to have a tea party?" She asks excitedly, I cant tell if her voice is more childlike or that of an older woman.

I brush off thinking about her voice, "I dont entirely feel like I have a choice, so sure, I'd love to."

Angie seems to ignore my snide remark and very excitedly hops off the table and skidders towards Donna who's already crouched down, her arms open ready to scoop up her doll companion.

I finally get to hear Donna's voice again, "Come, let's go to the garden."

"Yeahh let's gooo" Angie squeaks right after. Donna heads towards the door and, I heeding Karl's warning, follow close behind.

I look around as we walk, a calming aura floods over me. It feels much safer here, compared to the factory. As were about to step out the front door I notice a large portrait on the wall of a gorgeous woman holding Angie... 'wait is that Donna?' I snap out of it and continue following them, out of the front door and around to the side of the house to a small yard table with four seats and a delicate looking white table cloth.

Each place is set with a beautifully ornate teacup and saucer as well as a small spoon for sugar. On the center of the table is an equaly lovely teapot the spout steaming slightly, indicating its full of fresh tea. Sitting around the teapot is an assortment of delicious looking deserts including cookies and tiny cupcakes. This is not what I was expecting when the possessed looking doll asked to do a tea party.

I wait for Donna and Angie to take their seats before I sit down with Donna on my right and the empty seat on my left, Angie (a pillow between her and the seat) is seated directly infront if me.

The breeze is cold, but its a bit warmer than when when I was making my way here, perhaps I'm getting used to being here.

I watch as Donna leans forward and carefully takes hold of the teapot pouring herself, then Angie and then myself, some tea. "Here you are," she says quietly while pouring my cup.

"Thank you," I mutter. I'm trying desperately to figure out how a doll and a kind young woman in a beautiful old home could ever be "more protected" or in anyway scarier than Karl and his terrifying factory.

I'm pulled from my thoughts by Angies shrill voice, "Aren't you going to drink?" She asks tilting her head and leaning forwards slightly, fuck she's spooky, cute but spooky.

"Oh, yes of course" I stammer as my shaking hands gently lift the cup to my lips, taking a sip I taste, mostly sugar, and the calming taste of lavender.

I look to Donna who seems to be lost in thought, her head turned to the bellowing cliff that the house sits next to. "Thank you for having me over, your home is beautiful. Much more," I pause thinking of the right word, "welcoming, I suppose, than the factory."

"Thank you," Angie replies before looking like she's had an amazing idea "Would you like to play hide and seek?" She seems verry exited about her proposition her tiny body bouncing atop the pillow.

"I dont see why not, though this dress is quite hard to move in, so I'm no good for hiding or seeking." I say shifting slightly in my seat.

"I believe I have some old clothes that may fit you," Donna says, having been pulled from her, seemingly very intense, thoughts.

I take another, quite big, drink of the tea as Donna stands and Angie runs or rather scurries to be picked up, before standing myself and following the two back into the house Angie peering over Donna's shoulder the whole way like a child trying to figure out if I've got games on my phone.

Once we're inside Donna closes the door and let's Angie down who emediently scurries off to find the absolute best hiding spot.  Donna then motions for me to follow her, saying nothing as we walk up the stairs and into a bedroom.

She gestures for me to sit on the bed before searching an old wardrobe that looks like it hasn't been touched in some time. Eventually she produces a pair of trousers and a button down shirt. She hands me the clothes and with that walks out of the room.

Such a strange place I have found myself in. I slowly and carefully change my clothes. Once I'm finished I make my way to the door. Unsurprisingly when I open it no one is their and the house is completely silent, lovely.

The silence is soon broken by angies shrieking voice, "come fiinnd meeee!". It echos through the old house coming from down stairs.

I slowly descend the staircase and I'm met with a choice, look for Angie and play it safe, or I ignore Karl's warning and make a run for it...

{}~~~~~~~{}
{}1105 words{}

Sorry for the delay, and another cliff hanger, I kept getting distracted and didn't realise it had been 2 days.

Thank you all so so so much for almost 3k reads thats just wow. Before this my biggest wattpad accomplishment was a creepypasta fic I wrote in like 6th grade and now this has almost double the reads that had. I love yall sm.

Question of the day: Do you have any headcannons for the re8 characters?

I have a few, I hc Donna (and by extension Angie) to be autistic. I hc Karl to be pansexual and use he/they/it pronouns. Also I think Donna would use she/they/doll pronouns and Angie would use they/rot/she pronouns. Also you can't tell me with any sincerity that Lady D or her daughters are straight AND cis.

Anyways I'll shut up and actually leave something for yall to comment💜

Peace sluts, stay simpin✌