{10} A short walk

I couldn't tell with certainty what woke me, but regardless of the cause I now find myself sitting in the bed of the little room in the basement of a home owned by a mostly mute woman and a talking doll, lovely. I slowly get up and begin inspecting my new living space, unsure of why I didn't do so the night before.

The room, as I noticed before, is very small but not cramped, the wardrobe, bed, and nightstand still leave a comfortable amount of space in the room.

I turn to sit back on the bed to maybe go back to sleep. Hut I stop when I see, at the end of the bed, a neatly folded outfit and a folded piece of paper. Inspecting the pile I find that the paper is a note, and in lovely delicate handwriting reads:

" 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮, 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓾𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽, 𝔀𝓮 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓷 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓽𝔂.

-𝓓 & ᗩ"

My stomach grumbles slightly, "well," I think, "can't go wrong with free food I suppose. " with that I begin changing into the new clothes. Like the last ones, they consist of a simple pair of trousers, a long sleeve button down shirt, and a belt and suspenders. Though the clothes fit surprisingly well, I feel like a sickly Victorian child. Hopefully, the shirt will be enough to keep me warm, or maybe Donna will likely give me a coat before we leave.

I walk to the door and slowly turn the brass handle, the old hinges squeaking as I open it. I try my best to retrace my path from the night before and slowly make my way back to the dining room where I find Angie sitting on the table facing in my direction.

As I walk in she hops up in what looks like excitement (or she's going to kill me, who really knows).

I make my way to the table and take a seat near Angie, "Where's Donna? " I ask as she takes quick little steps towards me.

As if summoned by the sound of her name she appears coming in from the door she and Karl entered to talk the day before. She's holding a few things in her arms, a brown woven picnic basket, and a neatly folded soft pink blanket.

The three of us make our way to the door, Angie hitches a ride on Donna's basket. Donna is wearing the same dress as the day before her face obscured by the black lace veil. I follow them outside, the cold air hits my face, making me shiver. Snow still covers the ground, but the view is beautiful.

Donna leads us down a path bordered by what would be lush foliage, but in the dead of winter is reduced to grey bushes. We walk in silence taking in the "nature" the cold is making me shake and I hug myself for warmth.

"Are you cold?" Angie asks, legs swinging playfully off the basket.

"Only a bit, " I respond trying not to seem rude.

"that's rough," she responds bluntly.

I stare at the doll, and she stares back, not that she can blink. creepy fucker.

Donna stays silent but wiggles the basket making Angie nearly fall off. She looks up at Donna before reaching under the blanket and, with some struggle, produces a white shawl. She gestures it towards me and I take it, sticking my tongue out at her as I put it on.

We eventually arrive in a clearing with a big tree in the middle. Where its roots should be there are numerous headstones surrounding the tree, dolls hanging from the branches.

Donna sets the basket down and retrieves the blanket, laying on the ground. she sits gesturing for me to sit with her. I oblige and take a seat beside her as she pulls another bundle from the basket.

she unwraps the bundle and reveals a couple of sandwiches, she hands me one and I swiftly start eating, I didn't even realize I was hungry. I look up to one of the dolls in the tree it swings in the breeze.

I start thinking of Karl, why did he bring me here, when can I go home? I wonder if my friends are looking for me. The doll swings harder in the breeze and spins slightly, stopping just as it faces my direction. I notice now that its eyes are the same color as Sorens, a peircing blue. I slowly realise that the doll looks a lot like Soren, the same hair, a similar yet rounder face, even the same all black clothes.

"Do you like it?" angies voice crashes through my brain pulling me from my thoughts.

"What?" i ask lost for words at the weirdness.

"The doll, do you like it? Its new." she says giggling like i should have known that. she does that a lot it seems.

"uhm, it looks familiar..." is all i coulds say trying to wrap my head around how this strange woman could get a doll that looks like my best friend.

" it should be," Soren says, wait Soren ?

I turn my head and where donna was sitting is now Soren...

~~~~~~~

879 words

weee wooooooo weee wooooo im not dead weeeee wooooo

anywho question on the day, if you could smoke weed with anyone dead or alive who would it be? if you dont smoke who would you have dinner with?

id choose my dad lol massive stonner in life, has alot of questions to answer in death.

peace for now,

duces sluts, stay simpin. <3