🍒𝕮𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖚𝖑𝖔 𝕮𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖔🍒

I needed to get used to this time zone. I said when I saw ten thirty am on my phone. Sighing I got out of bed and went downstairs to quench my thirst. Day two of staying here. It's been going good so far.

Grabbing a glass from the cupboard I close it and turn on the tap and let it fill. Turning it off I brought the glass to my lips.

"What are you doing up?" I heard someone ask.

"I'm not used to your time zone," I replied to him.

"Mhmm, it's going to take a while to adjust to but I'm sure you'll get used to it soon. We will go to the school by eleven.

"Ok," I responded. "What do you do for work?" I asked Carlos before he walked away.

"I am somewhat of an assistant for a higher power."

"If you're an assistant, shouldn't you be working in the same space as your boss?" I asked curiously.

"Well you're right, but no I don't need to."

"Where do you work?"

"From home."

"Do you always work from home?" I asked him yet another question.

"I probably go out once a month."

"So you basically get paid to stay home."

"I think that's all you need to know for now," Carlos said, walking away.

I pouted and tapped my chin to find out what to do, being that it was two am and everyone was still asleep with one exception. My mom's phone. I walked up the stairs and went a few doors down from my room to Luka's room.

Slowly I opened the door stepping into the room. I saw the phone on the pillow next to his head. To make sure that the phone was in fact mine I looked around for his, which I later saw on the ground charging. I grabbed the phrase phone quickly and he shifted a bit so I froze. Tip-toeing out the room I closed the door quietly and ran back to my room.

I exhaled once I returned back in. I put the phone back into the suitcase that was on the floor of my closet. My whole attire was mainly braids, sweats and sneakers. It's rare to catch me in a dress, I had around five. I found my yellow Nike set. A pair of shorts and a yellow sweater. I took some white socks out of my drawer and placed them with the rest of my clothing. For footwear, I found my Nike shoes that were customized to Spongebob theme.

I found my small jewellery box in the shoe box on top of the shelf. I took my gold coin necklace down with my small wristwatch and butterfly bracelet. I took 2 yellow scrunchies from the next pan beside it. All set for the day. Looking into the mirror on my braids I saw them pulling away from the roots. I need my hair fixed.