🍒𝕮𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖚𝖑𝖔 𝖁𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖘é𝖎𝖘🍒

Within a week I had finished the book. It was a short story with five chapters and sixty-nine pages. Due to me being a avid reader with in a month a quarter of the bottom shelf was emptied. A month
after an incident I don't speak about, Lukas got very much so annoyed of me.

"Lukas, Lukas, Lukas, Lukas, Lukas, Lukas, Lukas, Lukas, Lukas, Lukas, Lukas, Lukas, Lukas, Lukas, Lukas, Lukas!"

"I'm not the only person in the house you can talk to!" Lukas yelled, throwing his hands in the air.

"Carlos is busy though."

"I'm a bloody twin! Go talk to Luka and leave me alone!" He said bouncing my shoulder as he walked away annoyed.

"But you're the only one I talk to," I frowned.

A spinning stool was added to the kitchen which I took ownership over. So after Lukas left I sat gazing into space, spinning. I heard footsteps approaching the kitchen but I dare not look up because they were neither as loud as Carlos with dress shoes nor would they be Lukas because he's annoyed with me nor would it be Almo because he's asleep and there were no paws scratching the marble tiles.

After five minutes of spinning my feet cramped and my neck hurt from being bent but I was yet to hear the sound of footsteps exiting. With a deep heavy sigh I stretched and made my way out of the kitchen.

"... Cherry." I suddenly heard my name being called when I turned the corner.

"Luka?" I replied after giving him a minute of silence which he returned. "Luka?" I said this time standing at the kitchen doorway.

Luka's back was turned and his head hung low as he stopped before the kitchen sink. His shoulders were slouched but looking closer at him I realised that he looked different. As in from December to now he has gotten a bit thinner.

"Luka you called my name." I said walking closer but stopping by the stool on the farthest side of the island.

"... " still no sound left his mouth so I left the kitchen leaving him on his own.

🏻🏼🏽🏾🏿🏾🏽🏼🏻

I stayed up late completing Christmas homework for my various subjects. I was reading through a literature book fighting the sleep that wanted to consume me. Next to the literature book entitled Color de mi ropa, was a notebook I used to jot down things I am most likely to forget.

Chapter five out of eight. It was a short book and is supposed to be completed before the Easter term comes to an end. So far the novel by Gio was about a young girl who grew up wearing grey, brown, black old washed out clothes that watched others dresses in vibrant colours from the windows of her dull coloured house. Then she meets someone just like her and the story continues.

My head bopped from side to side as my battle between sleep and work required more power.

"I'm sorry." I heard someone say from my open room door.

"Huh?" I said looking up.

"I apologise for what I said to you." Luka said turning away closing the door..