🍒𝕮𝖆𝖕í𝖙𝖚𝖑𝖔 𝖁𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊🍒

Never in my life have I been grounded before. My phone was confiscated. Both old and new. I had no laptops and was banned from the Theater room as well. If I ever got homework I had to play innie Minnie minni mo on who I would ask for Google.

A week passed and I had yet to receive my confiscated goods. My days were spent eat, sleep and repeat. Reading books became unamusing after day two. On day three I unstuffed Dev and refluffed him , day four I sorted the mess I call closet. Filled one of my suitcases I first arrived with, with the clothes I never intended to wear again and with the shoes that started rotting.

Day five I studied in hopes of scoring 75% on my upcoming literature exam. After a day seven passed I hoped I would receive at least one of my electronics, but I thought wrong. But now it's been day fourteen slash week two. The only thing I was grateful for during these two long weeks was that I had one week without seeing Mrs. Hernandez and I could have gone another, probably a whole year.

But faithful day fourteen came along and I received my phone only. Then the news of us having brunch with Madam Maria was dropped.

I don't see why we have to have brunch and dinners. The house looks top class but it doesn't mean we have to be acting high class and stuff with all the formal meals

Since I didn't feel like being rude this morning I began getting my things together. I was not going to dress up because I don't see why anymore. The food doesn't judge what you wear whether it is dead or alive.

A tie and die T-shirt dress with gummy bear crocs

A tie and die T-shirt dress with gummy bear crocs. My hair got braided on day twelve which I forgot to mention. Tiana told me that her mother was able to do braids so I wouldn't need to Pinterest a hairstyle anymore for another month.

I dressed myself and let my hair down. I wore a white ribbon in my hair and put on my peach flavored lip balm. There was still roughly an hour before I needed to be down stairs. I spent this hour catching up on all the things I missed during the past two weeks.

🏻🏼🏽🏾🏿🏾🏽🏼🏻

Everyone was in their usual button down and slacks. Next week I plan to wear jeans. I think the venue for today's meal will be one that I had been to before because the path we were on looked awfully familiar.