🍒𝕮𝖆𝖕í𝖙𝖚𝖑𝖔 𝖁𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖔🍒

The last few days I had I spent with my grandmother and going out with my friends. There wasn't much to do but I was glad for the time we spent the together because I'm not sure when again something like this would happen. The last night of my stay she took me out to wander around the mall.

Today was day I was to return. Even though I had five or so hours remaining until I was to be picked up. As if I were a child my grandmother rummaged through my clothes while I slept and found something she wanted me to wear. However after telling her I'd only feel hot in the outfit, she settled with my already planned brown sweat suit and shoes.

"Cherry, I want you to avoid him for a while." Nana spoke as she ran her fingers through my hair.

It took me a minute to register who 'him' was, when I did I frowned at it. "He doesn't speak to me often, and I already planned to do that Nana."

"Good. Now to change the subject I have a question." She said moving to sit on the opposite side of my bed. "Any... you know boys

"Before I answer that I need to know who Caleb is." I spoke cutting her off.

She remained silent for a few seconds and rushed to say her handy man. After a deep but useless interrogation I was told to be silent and left alone. Two hours later I was called to the living room after a nearly soundless knock on the front door.

"Cherry this is Caleb." Was all my grandmother said to me turning her head embarrassed. I stared at the man who stood next to her. He looked no more than 50.

"Nice to finally meet you Ms. Cherry. Valeria has told me much about you, however I doubt you know much of me. I'm her partner, she didn't tell anyone about me because she was a bit ashamed that I'm near the same age as her late son."

My eyes widened, but I quick to set my face back to normal. "... Nice to meet you" I gently smiled. In my head I worked and calculated the age difference. "Two decades" I said aloud unknowingly, and blinked with shock.

"That's about right. These are for you." Caleb said handing me a small brown box of chocolates.

"Thank you." I said after a moments hesitation.

🏻🏼🏽🏾🏿🏾🏽🏼🏻

Caleb was a nice gentleman but I never expected my grandmother to be with a 'young' person. He had told me he was 50 going 51 which was exactly 4 years younger than my father. But I guess love has no age, so who am I to judge? Minutes after Caleb left, Carlos came to pick me up to organize my belongings before the 5pm flight later today.

On the ever so silent car ride I opened the box of chocolates and began to eat them. Once we were back at the hotel I went to my room after getting the key back from Carlos to pack my luggage. I dreaded the flight back because I'd be next to him just like the way here if Lukas doesn't feel the need to talk a lot with Carlos..

Two trips were going to be made since it was only one car and seven people, but Maria intervened and said Carlos, the twins, Martin and I should just squeeze in the back because it would be most time convenient. And since no one wanted to argue with her, the back was crammed with only the luggage and front seat passengers seated comfortably.

The car that was rented had much leg room with small seating. Two sat on the floor and three sat on the back seat. By the time I reached our desired destination my legs were all num.

Maria and Lucias were booked in first class and fortunately for me we had different seating arrangements on the business class flight. Martin sat next to me but the seats were blocked off and wasn't really in the chatting mood. I slept for the majority only waking for bathroom breaks and food.

Slowly but surely I was at the familiar black gates like when I first arrived which stood tall gleaming with moons reflection. Almo was staying somewhere I knew not and would be picked up in a weeks time. The house was kept tidy and so was the yard. I was told it was by the helper who came over occasionally.

The atmosphere was called however tension could be sliced with a knife whenever Luka and u were mere feets apart. I occasionally felt eyes burn the back of my head whenever it did but I could care less. I didn't need to speak to him but I'm afraid with all the constant staring it's going to happen eventually

I awoke with the sun glaring through the unclosed curtains in the morning and after a few minutes I went downstairs. Which was where and when I was presented with my academic report. 72% Maths 97%English 57%Lanugage 71%Literature 60% Chemistry 69.7% Physics 84% Music.

"There's only a few 60's and it's not like my average is bad. And you can't really expect me to get good grades in everything when I can barely even read this language."

"Would you like to get back the tutor?"

"Don't mind at all."

Carlos squinted his brows and looked at the report once more. "How'd you get 57 in Language but 71 in Literature but can't read."

"Literature. Is not asking me similarities and differences. Nor is it asking me to fix sentences. And some words. It Is the first time I've ever seen them."

"Understandable. There's still 2 more grades here that aren't looking good."

"The physics teacher was just a mean old man, that's why he didn't give me a 70."

"Mhmm. By next weekend Nicalos will tutor you for four hours on Saturday."

"Okay." I said still seated on the stool instead of leaving. "... I want to ask three personal questions."

"Depending on the questions I'll answer or remain  silent."

"...Question one. Does our mother have any relatives that you know?"

"I did know of an aunt when I was 8/9 but after that I knew nothing of her."

"Hmm Ok. Question two is very personal. But like you're twenty- over 25. Do you plan to be a lonely old man like Mr. Montgomery?"