🍒 𝕮𝖆𝖕í𝖙𝖚𝖑𝖔 𝖁𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖘 🍒

~Christmas special pt2~

After spending the first night at the Blanc's I was picked up the next day and went to the airport with Carlos for the couple of the hour and Martin. He stayed behind because of his mother's delay. Sometimes I feel sorry for him but at times I feel like his mother just has a strong distaste for only me.

Week one ended with me jumping from hotel to friend outings and my grandmother's house. After spending time with my Nana the thought came across my mind to ask if my brothers knew my mother's family. But I tried to push it aside because if they did they would have probably introduced me to at least one.

Sighing I sank into my bed pulling my sheet up to my chin because the heater seemed to have no effect in the cold room. Today was the 23rd and I had schemed with my grandmother to present the gifts she had found on Christmas Day or Eve but I heard that the holiday was for family bonding and also to let me get back in touch with my friends.

I spoke with Hannah only twice since I left but she told me she'd be going to the country to visit her grandparents and they have an unstable connection. Soon the drowsiness came over me from being up and about all week. So the darkness consumed me for around 9hrs.

When I was awoken by the wicked witch I was in a state of shock unsure if I was seeing right. However it's either the goodness of season or a change of heart she wanted to take me shopping. At first I was protesting because I had already packed decent clothing for an unexpected dinner event. But eventually I gave in since it seemed she was genuinely being nice to me.

Getting up I dressed all layered up to keep my freezing cold body warm, then waited for Maria to come back once again. There was a boutique within the hotel so I thought she would have taken me there, however we went one at least 200km away from the hotel we were staying at.

"Find something red to where that goes with white heels."

"But I'm only seeing strapless or one's with thin straps. It's cold out." I said staring at the isle of red.

"The restaurant has heaters does it not?" She said not paying me any mind. Sighing I looked down the aisle of beautiful dresses for something simple.

At the end there were a few tops pushed into the back like they were trying to hide it from the customers. I took two and walked back to Maria.

"If I get a decent pair white pants. Not jeans. Could I wear this?" I asked as she ran her fingers over the hangers.

Looking at what I had in my hand, she contemplated for a while she responded. "Do they have better ones?"

"The other ones are strapless."

"What's stopping from wearing them?" She said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and went to find one of the corset tops I had seen at the very back. I brought it to her and she nodded in approval. Whilst I waited for her to find whatever she was looking for I looked at the price tag of this top and was shocked by the price. After seeing it many times while shopping online it was around 15 pounds. This one was twice it's price.

"Let's go." She said as she grabbed the item from me and walked away quickly. Her long legs made it hard to catch up.

🏻🏼🏽🏾🏿🏾🏽🏼🏻

And so the day arrived when the dinner was to commence. This family wasn't big on gift giving however a dinner was a must.

After the small shopping outing with Maria she had taken me to get something to eat before we returned to the hotel and I hadn't spoken to her since. However I'd see her again today around 6pm for dinner.