🍒𝕮𝖆𝖕í𝖙𝖚𝖑𝖔 𝕮𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖈𝖊🍒

A detour I wasn't allowed on was taken to get the keys to the cellar. I could tell he went into the laundry room from where I stood. If important keys were in there that'd be the place I wouldn't think to look if I were a thief.

Lukas walked by with a scolding look on his face. I didn't care he could scold all he wanted but he didn't have to do it. I mean I didn't exactly have his phone, he just didn't need to know that.

"I'll go get you a cup." Lukas said walkin away.

"Ok." I said looking at the variety of drinks before me. I saw a peach flavored one, and decided to try that. 8t wouldn't be enough to get me drunk but just a taste.

The doors shut behind me and the key turned. Turning around I saw Lukas holding up his phone and the keys to the cellar. I had the phone on the kitchen counter because it was ringing and I didn't want the noise to wake him so I placed it on the counter.

"Lukas open the door!"

"Why should I?" He asked me.

"Lukas open the door please."

🏻🏼🏽🏾🏿🏾🏽🏼🏻

I spent twenty minutes sitting in the cold dark wine cellar until my brother finally chose to open the door.

"You are free to go."

"Leave me alone you ugly son of-

"That would make you the daughter of one, dear sister. We share the same mother, remember?" He said. I was going to say biscuit but I'm on a rule breaking spree. If I couldn't do one I could try another, but I was cut of before I got a chance.

"Don't talk to me."

"Your dinner is in the kitchen." He said as I stormed off.

Dinner? Yes, the dinner my beloved brother was speaking of was pizza. There were only three slices left in the box. I don't have a large appetite at the moment but he ate five slices of pizza in one sitting.

Going to the fridge I saw a few cans of drinks in the fridge. I grabbed one not thinking to read the label.

After three bites of my pizza the front door opened, meaning my other brothers would be home now. I took a few large sips of the drink in the can. What on God's earth did I just swallow?  Turning the can to finally read what it said I realized that I just drank beer. It was bitter and burnt my throat.

Who just leaves beer in the same place as juice. I placed the can back into the fridge and took out fruit punch this time.

"Cereza I'm going outside." Lukas yelled but I paid him no mind, I was still upset about earlier.

After finishing two slices I left the other in the morning. I took my juice and went to the theater room. I dug through the chairs to find the remote so I could scroll endlessly on Netflix.

I settled on Virgin River. I had never seen it before but it looked pretty interesting. Yawning, I took my seat in the longest chair in the room.

You know I actually did break half rule nine by accident. So I guess I accomplished my goal. I couldn't last for even the first ten minutes of the movie before the sleep took over.

The sound of my alarm woke me up from my soundless slumber. I left my phone in my room last night though. Opening my eyes I released that I had been carried to my bed. Who carried me here?

Doesn't matter, at least they were thoughtful enough to bring me to bed. We have school today Cherry, I said, shaking away the sleep.

"But my hair…"

Gathering my things for a shower and went to the bathroom. In the mirror I saw that my hair barely made it through the night. I put my hair away and brushed my teeth. Within twenty minutes I was out of the bathroom and the next ten I put on my uniform leaving out the jacket.

"Morning." I said as I walked into the kitchen. The twins were seated on the island stools while Carlos was by the stove. Burning something because of the amount of smoke I saw coming from the pot.

"Morning." They said in union.

I got myself a glass from the cupboard and poured a glass of the Apple juice which was seated on the counter.

The twins were undressed, meaning they were bit in their uniform. I was puzzled as to why but I never questioned them. We got through breakfast without asking the question, but soon 7am came along and it was time to leave yet still they hadn't got dressed.

"Mind telling me why nobody other than me is in uniform?"

"You and Martin are the only ones going to school today, and The fifth and sixth years of high school aren't going to class for the next two days." Carlos answered.

"What grade is Martin in?"

"Same as you." He says. I never thought to think of Martin's age, but now I have an idea of what it was.

"But couldn't I just stay here?"

"No. And did you by any chance open a beer in the fridge?" He queried at the end

"Don't put beer or any other thing that's in a can that is not juice in the same place as juice. Not everyone reads the labels."

"Read next time."

"No organise next time. Or I might just drink one instead of accidentally."

A car honked outside so it cut this unfortunate chit chat short. "Your driver is here."

I ran upstairs for my bag and the jacket which was thrown on my bed. Instead of leaving my phone today, I brought it along to occupy my time when Martin completes his co-curricular activities.

Of to school I go, hopefully today the only people I speak to won't be teachers and my brother.