🍒𝕮𝖆𝖕í𝖙𝖚𝖑𝖔 𝕯𝖎𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖈𝖍𝖔🍒

I woke up like any other school day by my alarm. I showered, got dressed and packed my school bag and went down the stairs. Only one of the twins were in the kitchen and he wasn't dressed either.

"Why aren't you dressed for school?"

"Why are you dressed for school?"

"Because my alarm went off." I replied. Luka didn't say anything else to me, only cared to show me today's date. "Oh"

Today was a Saturday but my alarm went off anyway. I changed out of my uniform into brown sweatpants with a large grey T-shirt. After all that I took the phone, my birthday present out of its box. What better time to start it than now.

I sat on my teddy bear in the corner of my room while powering it on. After nearly an hour all my information was transferred to this phone. My stomach also began to speak after this period of time.

"Cereza, we are ordering food. What do you want?" Lukas said, walking into my room without knocking.

"What type of food?"

"Food." He said bluntly.

"I want cheesy fries with bacon please."

"Ok, let's go get it."

"Go where? You said you were ordering food."  I said to him, raising from my seated position.

"For food, hurry up, because I want to leave in the next 10 minutes." Lukas said leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

I grabbed a pair of overalls from my closet with a white bambi shirt that was flung to the corner and a pair of white vans. I styled my hair in a high ponytail and grabbed my phone and slipped it in the right pocket after putting on lip balm and went down stairs looking for my brothers.

When I didn't see him in the living room I checked the kitchen but he wasn't their either

When I didn't see him in the living room I checked the kitchen but he wasn't their either. I checked the garage next but Lukas wasn't there either. I walked around for a minute then glanced out the window at the front gate.

A jeep was outside and Lukas stood on the outside conversation with the help person or people in the car. I unlocked the front door and closed it behind me and walked outside towards him.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes I am." I responded when I reached closer.

"Ok get in." He said opening the back door for me.

… but you're not going to tell me the name of the strangers in this jeep? K. I thought as I got in.

There were four people in the vehicle in total. Two being myself and Lukas and the other two unidentified male species. The one behind the wheel had his left hand covered in tattoos but was hairy. Throw the rare mirror at his face. His head was bald, but he had golden hazel tint and he had a beard low and neat that fit his chiseled face.

As for the second one he was on the thin side. He wore a hoodie which his most of his features but from the side where I could see he had tan skin tone and a sharp jaw with a pointed nose. This one looked to be around the ages of the twins while the other looked slightly older than Carlos.

Being consumed in thought I hadn't realized the jeep had come to a stop. I got out and followed closely to Lukas who started talking to the second male from the car. The elder one dropped us off then left, but would come to pick us up afterwards.

🏻🏼🏽🏾🏿🏾🏽🏼🏻

Unfortunately I didn't get my cheesy fries but I got a salad that had lots of bacon. In addition, as for drinks I got cola, I was unsure what Lukas had purchased because he said a butt ton of things which I couldn't bother listening to.

I got back home around 11 am, so I starved for 2 hrs by Lukas' side. I found out the names of the gentleman and boy. Simon and Lee. I was told that Simon was a business partner of Carlos and did get anything on Lee.

After that I continued my day as I would any other Saturday. Doing homework and dreading the next day when I had brunch with my brothers' stepmother.

At around 5 pm I decided to go outside and play with Almo for a bit. I had taken a ball with me but it was taken by the owner when I was at the door. Almo ran off with the ball in the direction of Carlos' office. I followed behind him to take it, by passing the ajar door to the office. Carlos was on a frantic phone call which I didn't want to eavesdrop on but I heard a familiar last name.

"Frankie Casanova, he goes to my siblings' school. He doesn't seem to be of any threat but I can't grab a hold of Casanova's location."

Frankie? what could he possibly have to do with this conversation. Is he dangerous or something?

My thoughts came to a halt when I felt a sneeze creeping up my nose. I ran quickly from the door to let it out since I didn't want Carlos to know I had been eavesdropping.

As I played with Almo I couldn't help but wonder what my brother's occupation was and what does Casanova have to do with it.