🍒 𝕮𝖆𝖕í𝖙𝖚𝖑𝖔 𝕯𝖔𝖈𝖊🍒

Weekend already? That meant I had made it through the first week of school without making a single friend. And the Gainfraco fellow was still here. Everyone ignored him the same way he ignored them, so like the rest of the crowd I did the same. But apart from that sad week of school, recently i overheard my brothers speaking about getting crabs to cook for dinner this saturday which is today. Knowing everything was always told to me last minute, I prepared literally everything the same day. Then there’s tomorrow when I will sit and have tea with the devil herself. I wished that woman went away for a year instead of a week. But why spoil today when that’s tomorrow.

“Cereza?” My name was called after the knock on my front door.

“Coming,” I answered, rising from my seat on the uncarpeted floor. Opening the door revealed Luka.

“We’re going to the beach, be ready in the next two hours.” He said once the door was opened, then walked away as soon as he finished speaking. I see who the loser of rock paper scissors finally was.

What’d we just say Cherry? and what just happened? We predicted the future. All I had to do was get ready. So marching to my closet I opened my drawer retrieving my bathing suit. Everything else I had dropped them in the corner two days ago out of utter laziness. I still had two hours left so I figured why continue with my homework that was due monday instead of something entertaining.

I hadn’t heard from my grandmother in a while so I called her, and we spoke for nearly an hour before I told her that I needed to get ready to go out. I missed out on a lot since I’ve been gone. If I am to be honest, if I got the choice to go back I would go without a second thought. But that would be in the beginning when I just felt out of place here, even though I don’t a hundred percent feel like I belong at times because a piece of me is still left in England.

Showred, hair combed and dressed right as a knock was sounded on my door. “Coming,” I yelled digging around for my orange belt to keep my coverup closed. It took a minute or two but I grabbed my everywhere bag and ran down them stairs to the kitchen. Noone seemed to be in the house apart from me. I couldn’t even hear Almo heavy breathing or rustling around. I was only two minutes late and they were already in the garage?!

The car we took smelt of sweat and week old dirty clothes. At times like these I really miss feminine company. Even though the car reeked, I seemed to be the only one affected by the smell. I sat between Martin and Luka, while the next twin was in the passenger's side and in the driver's seat held our eldest brother. The ride was soundless, for me anyway. Because they had begun talking and wanted to just look out at the new landscapes outside the window with my earphones in.

From the road which we drove on I could see the sea,sand and people along with quite a few boats. We came to a stop soon after seeing all these Four out of the five of us came out of the car once the engine stopped. Carlos mentioned that he’d be doing something before joining us.  Cherry and the three brothers who seemed to have forgotten about the sister trying to keep up with their pace. The brothers began to run, forgetting their sister who lagged aimlessly behind. As they ran she came to the fact that she was narrating what was going on.

Where are they going? Do they think I know this place? “Father help me” I whispered to myself trying to keep them in my sights. Martin turned back for something when he reached near the water on the far left which was moderately populated,but he turned back to join his brothers.

It took awhile but I reached their resting spot when the three had already gone in the water. Leaving behind their belongings without a care in this world. Making myself comfortable on the towel that was placed in the middle I removed the belt that kept my coverup closed. It was the same design as the polka dot bikini underneath. I too wanted to soak in the blue waters of the beach instead of staying on the sands, but I wouldn't feel safe if I left my things out to get taken.