Shaking reality

Aizawa and Bakugo stood there for a few minutes watching Midoriya, just to make sure he had fallen asleep. He shivered slightly, but his pathetic small mouth breathing became even and it was their sign that they could step outside and continue their talk.
"Spill it, kid" the teacher started the moment they closed the door behind them. "There isn't much to say. No quirk, then this thing" Katsuki gestured his hand towards the closed door. It definitely explained why the kid was so neurotic and jumpy despite having such a powerfull quirk, he was probably bullied till hell and back for being quirkless during this era. 'And he has this stupid tendency to help ANYONE all the time'... Problem child was full of surprises.

Aizawa and Bakugo continued talking for a little bit when they heard banging sounds from inside the room. It sounded like the bed was jumping on the floor. Both entered the room quickly to find Midoriya shaking violently in bed, his eyelids slightly opened and his eyes seemed to be rolled back in their sockets. The kid was having some kind of a seizure. Aizawa debated with himself wether the bed was wide enough for it to be safer to leave Midoriya seizuring in it, or will he fall off. By the time the teacher decided that the bed was wide enough, Midoriya's shaking had almost stopped.
Aizawa gently laid a hand on the boy's shoulder, feeling it radiating heat. 'His fever spiked. Shit'.

Aizawa called the nurse from earlier and explained the situation to her, while Bakugo tried to ease the coughing fit Midoriya was having by rubbing his back. Izuku was semi concious, his wet coughs sounds aweful, as if he is about to cough out both of his lungs.
When the coughs calmed down, Katsuki shoved the thermometer gently to his classmate's mouth. His fever definitely spiked- 40.2. "The nurse said it might be the cause of the seizure" said the teacher from behind Katsuki's back.
"Bakugo, you need to go to class. Lunch time is over already" he added. "No f*cking way-" the blonde started talking loudly, but then realized Deku was sleeping just a few centimeters from him so he should not shout. "No way" he said quietly, anger and concern in his glare. "I'm not asking you, this is an order" Aizawa was not having any of it. This kid needs to go to class, and the other one probably to the hospital. "The last thing I want is for you to wander around me here, catching whatever Midoriya has, and then spreading it to the others. Not to mention you are here without permission during school time".
"I need to know what will happen to him" the explosive boy pleaded, looking at the shivering mess of blanket and sweat. "I can text you updates when I know more" the teacher offered a compromise, to which Katsuki agreed.

"I thought you hated Midoriya". "I don't f*cking hate him, it's just..." Katsuki tried to explain. "I'll tell you cause you're my homeroom teacher, but don't go f*cking spread a rumor or shit. It's just that... We were best friends when we were kids". Aizawa's eyes widened in surprise. Bakugo continued. "But we drifted apart after I manifested my awesome quirk and he was told he didn't have one. He kept talking about being a hero without a quirk, I couldn't f*cking stand it. I kept telling the shitty nerd that being a quirkless hero is impossible, but the impossible thing was to stop him from trying. He was hurting himself trying to save anyone and anything..." It sounded familiar to Aizawa.
"So I finally snapped and started bullying him. I thought it might convince him to stop being such a dumbass. I called him Deku to drill it into his mind, that he can't be a hero even if he tried". There were tears in Bakugo's eyes now, showing his deep remorse. "He actually wanted it so bad that he went and got himself a quirk. Unbelievable" Katsuki smiled to himself. "What a dumbass nerd".

Bakugo left his amazed homeroom teacher and went back to class. Aizawa waited for the nurse all while gently moving his fingers through the problem child's damp hair. Midoriya was shivering and coughing, but he wasn't awake. The fever must have made it hard for him to be alerted.
The nurse came in, she was not smiling anymore when she saw the pale face of the passed out kid. "40.2" Aizawa told her before she would spend time checking. She examined Midoriya here and there. "I would recommend sending him to the hospital to rule out some kind of neuronal damage" she said.
It was loud enough for Izuku to wake up. He started protesting immediately, as if he wasn't passed out a minute ago. "I'm fineeee" he rasped in a whine, "don't wanna go!". "Do you really think you have a say in this situation, problem child? You must be delirious than" the teacher confronted him. Izuku squirmed and mumbled, the words 'not sick' and 'totally fine' were heard a lot. Aizawa was at a loss as to what to do with him, so he hugged the sweat ball tightly. The hug worked, the kid went silent in shock.

Exploiting the opportunity, the teacher lifted his tired student and carried him down to the common area of the dorms, despite the kid squirming weakly and protesting. When they reached the entrance to the dorm building, the nurse right behind them, Aizawa saw a skinny figure entering while panting. 'Wonderful, if it isn't Mr.All Might. Now problem child will prefer dying then admitting being sick'.
Yagi Toshinori was standing at the doorframe, eyes wide. His successor looked so weak and miserable carried by his homeroom teacher. Izuku saw his mentor and felt so embarrassed to be seen in this state. "Put me down!" he squirmed more prominently, making Aizawa almost drop him on the floor. "Okay, okay. Calm down problem child. Let me put you on the couch for a moment so we could talk". The black haired man walked towards the couch still holding a grip on Midoriya's shoulder and knees. He put the shivering child on the couch. Yagi followed them there, and so did the nurse.

"I met young Bakugo on my way here-" started the blonde teacher but Aizawa put his hand in the air to silence him. "Not a single word from you. He might be your favorite, but he's still my student and therefore he's under my responsibilty. Bakugo as well."
Izuku opened his mouth to say something, but a hard cough interrupted him. All three adults looked at the sick kid with pity. Suddenly, his trembling became more vigorous. He was shaking violently again, seizuring once more. The nurse immediately put her hand on his wrist. Aizawa guarded the edge of the couch to make sure the boy stays off the hard floor, and Yagi put a pillow right under the kid's head.
They waited in silence until the one minute seizure ended, and Izuku's eyes closed completely as he passed out. The green haired boy was shivering still but not due to a seizure. They all breathed again, relieved the seizure was short.
"The seizure was caused by the high fever" confirmed the nurse. "We should not move him any more, he needs a lot of rest. I will change his IV for now and give him something to lower the fever. Please call me if the fever won't go down in an hour, or if a longer seizure occurs. When he wakes up, make him eat something and give him some flu medication."

Aizawa and Yagi left the nurse to treat Midoriya. They went to the kitchen to prepare tea for the nurse and the shaken blonde mentor, and coffee for the sleep deprived homeroom teacher. While doing so, a small conversation started between them.
"I didn't know it was that bad" said Yagi, fear in his voice. "Young Tokoyami told me this morning young Midoriya was sick, but..." a tear fell on his sunken cheek. "It was better in the morning" Aizawa explained. "What are you doing here though? Don't you have a class to teach?" he asked the skinny man. "No, only morning classes today. I thought I could come here and watch over him while you got some rest". Aizawa was irritated by that excuse for Yagi to dote on his favorite. He was not having it, his sleep deprivation used in such a cheap way against him.

"Do you know why the problem child is so stubborn? He insists he's not sick, and I don't buy that 'once was quirkless' bullshit". Toshinori's eyes widen in fear. "W-what do you mean 'once was q-quirkless?' Did he say anything?"
"Oh, right. I thought you might know already since you two are so close, but I guess the kid hid his secret from you as well" the tired man looked at him, and Yagi was relieved that whatever secret it was, Aizawa didn't know he was related to it. "What is his secret?" asked the blonde. "His quirk manifested when he was already 14. This kid is amazing, getting to where he is with only two years of training. He's a hard worker indeed. But that is no excuse for neglecting his health!" Aizawa was angry at the boy now. The kid was reckless, it wasn't a secret, but today was too much. The homeroom teacher decided a punishment will be given to Midoriya as soon as he gets better.
"Do you think it's okay to talk about it with others?" asked Yagi, cutting the tired man's train of thought. "I mean, shouldn't something like that, told to you specifically, be confidential?"
"Yes. Yes it is. Damn problem child" Aizawa took his coffee and walked back to the couch to verify the little trouble maker was still alive.