Interested, are you?

"Sensei" Shouto whispered to the sleeping man on the corridor's floor. "Sensei, wake up". Aizawa blinked, rising to a sitting position. "Todoroki? What time is it? Is problem child asleep?"
"Yes, he fell asleep a few minutes ago. Uraraka is still inside, cleaning up a little. Sensei, I need to know..." Shouto looked at his feet, avoiding eye contact with his homeroom teacher.
"You want to know why is Midoriya on edge regarding his father?" Aizawa asked calmly. "Yes, yes I do".

"Well, I can't tell you much, but I do know that Midoriya and his father are not on best terms, and he would not like his father to visit him here. Either way, Mr. Midoriya was not here at all, just in the problem child fever delirium..."
"And what about Bakugo? How is he related to Midoriya's father?" Shouto asked curiously. "Interested, are you?" Aizawa glanced at him.
"Midoriya is my best friend and I would like to be of any help to him, sick or not" the teen answered in a cool tone. "Bakugo and Midoriya know each other since an early age, it's not weird for Bakugo to know Midoriya's father" replied the teacher as he lifted himself off the floor.

Todoroki's expression resembled that of disappointment when he turned and left his sensei. Aizawa stared at him walk away before going inside the trouble magnet's room.
"Sensei, he's fast asleep. Do you need my help before I leave?" Uraraka kindly asked. She had a tired look to her face.
"Did he give you any trouble?" Shouta searched for information. "Umm... yeah, he made a scene about his father coming to see him here, and he was very worried about Bakugo... it took a lot to convince him to lay down again".
The girl observed the sleeping, wheezing boy, examining his pale face as he shivered. "I wish he would get better already" she mumbled, eyes moving to look at her teacher. "Me too, kid".

Aizawa went downstairs to look for Bakugo. He wanted to make sure the blonde is not too disturbed, but he couldn't find him in the kitchen or common area. It was in Bakugo's room that Shouta understood just how much the kid was traumatized by Midoriya's hell of a father.
Aizawa entered the room after his knock on the door got no response. The sight of Bakugo's room shocked him. The floor was filled with tarnished items, the kid was sitting next to his bed , covering his face with shaking hands. He was crying.

"Bakugo" said the teacher in a hushed voice, approaching slowly toward the crying teen. "Go away!" Bakugo lifted his face from his wet hands, the look of a cornered beast in his eyes as he glared his teacher.
"Sensei... I... what the f*ck?" The blonde mumbled, tears falling from his eyes and onto his clothes. "Everything is okay, kid. You are safe here" Shouta reached with his hand. The kid didn't move when his teacher put a hand on his shoulder, squeezing it lightly.
"How is the nerd?" Bakugo whispered, sniffling. "He will be okay, don't worry about him at the moment. It's you I'm worried about right now".
Bakugo looked down at his hands, shaking slightly. "Why am I so afraid of this f*cking man?" He asked quietly.

Aizawa sat next to Katsuki on the floor, his hand still resting on his shoulder. "You were very young when you started fearing him. These are the fears that are most stubborn".
"How can I fight a fear like that?" Katsuki cringed by how weak he sounded. "You face your fear and conquer it" answered the teacher.
Aizawa looked into Katsuki's eyes. "What are you afraid of?" He asked the blonde. "I don't f*cking know!"
"Let's break it to pieces. Is your fear related to you or to Midoriya? Is it regarding your safety?" Aizawa talked in a cool and collected tone. Katsuki pondered for a while, closing his eyes in order to concentrate.

"I think... I think it's Deku. I think I'm worried for the nerd's safety" the blonde replied finally. "Okay, now answer me this: do you believe Midoriya is at risk because of his father?" Aizawa pressed him. "Yes" he responded.
"Please explain to me why do you believe that" the teacher continued, getting closer to his goal of calming the frightened teen. "Because... f*ck, it makes no sense! Deku won't be able to defend himself against this man, I'm sure! The dumbass will probably just cry and apologize while getting beaten up!"
"But I won't let it happen, Bakugo. I'm your teacher, and I will protect you no matter what" Shouta managed a tiny smile. Bakugo seemed a bit shocked, his mouth slightly opened in awe. "I will always protect you" added the black haired man.

Katsuki took a deep breath. It's true, sensei always did his best to protect them. He proved he's there for them during the USJ incident, no doubt about it. And besides, old man Hisashi wasn't even a real villain. He was just a mean old man that made Deku's life a living hell for a few year... a living hell...
"We need to go to be by the nerd's side, to make him feel safe" Katsuki mumbled, getting off the floor.
"Bakugo, let me remind you that Midoriya just imagined his father was here. No need to rush, problem child is asleep now, and I think you should get some sleep as well." The blonde nodded, noticing the exhaustion he felt for the past hour or so.

Aizawa was on his way back to Midoriya's room when he recieved a disturbing text message. A stranger was seen walking in the campus ground a few hours ago, and the unknown man hasn't been caught yet.
'There is no way, right? It must be a coincidence... right?!'
Aizawa texted Yagi, asking him for more information on the subject. In the mean time he sat on the chair next to the greenette's bed, listening to him breathe heavily.
Yagi's response was the most concerning of them all: 'A man was seen sneaking around Heights Aliance, and he looked suspicious'.
'No way, right?'