Friends

Aizawa put Midoriya in his bed. Yagi entered the room soon after, closing the door behind him. He had a glass of water in his hand. "Put it on the desk" said Aizawa, "Problem child is sleeping again, plus he has his IV to keep him hydrated".
Midoriya was pale as a ghost, shivering and muttering. "Want to check his temp?" asked Yagi, and the homeroom teacher complied wordlessly. 40.4.
"At least it stopped rising, but I would have expected it to go down by now thanks to the medicine the nurse gave him" said Toshinori, looking at the sick boy. "He's too hot, god damnit. I'm calling her again" Aizawa said angrily, grabbing his phone and stepping out of the room.

The entrance door opened, and a few teens entered hurriedly. Todoroki, Uraraka and Iida all ran upstairs to Midoriya's room, finding their homeroom teacher talking on the phone in the corridor.
Aizawa glared at the kids as he finished his conversation with the nurse. "What do you think you're doing?" he asked in a stern voice, pronouncing every letter angrily.
"We're worried for Deku kun" said Uraraka immediately. "How is he? Can we come in and see him?"
"Midoriya is sleeping right now, and you can't come in. You should go to your rooms now, and tell the others not to come here. I don't want you all getting sick as well, one problem child is enough thank you." Aizawa turned his back to them, smiling to himself.
'He made some good friends here' he thought, going inside the dark room.

Bakugo was the next person to climb the stairs and demanded seeing Midoriya. Aizawa did send him an update a few hours ago, but he wanted to verify the shitty nerd was still alive and kicking. The black haired teacher held Bakugo's face in his palm when he pushed him back to the corridor and closed the door.

All of class 1-A started flooding in their dorms, and most of them came to the second floor's corridor to ask about their sick friend. Aizawa told each and every one of them to leave the kid to rest.
The entire class gathered in the common area that evening. They were all worried in some way or another. Aizawa promised them he will come down soon and update them all, so they waited nervously for him. Bakugo went to the kitchen to prepare soup for Midoriya, since every one knew he was the best cook in class, and their homeroom teacher asked him to do so via text message. His angry voice was heard between all the clinking kitchen equipment.

The homeroom teacher came to the common area and stood in front of his students. He missed their faces today, he really did. When did he become so soft?
"Midoriya came down with the flu, that's all. We can guess he's contagious so all of you are not allowed to visit his room or come in contact with him. Us teachers took the risk of getting infected but we can't allow you to do the same. Our little problem child is in good hands, so don't worry" Aizawa concluded.
"Do you need some help sensei?" Tsuyu asked when he finished talking. "Yes. Please don't interfere. And stay healthy so I won't need to take care of your sick bodies" he said with a smile. "That is all, good night kids".

Aizawa took the soup from Bakugo and went upstairs. He should have asked the boy to prepare a dinner for Yagi and himself as well. He reached Midoriya's room and heard the boy talk quietly from inside. "I don't think-k I c-can eat..." was all he could hear from outside.
The teacher entered the room carrying the soup in one hand, and glanced toward the bed. The kid looked even worse than before, shaking incontrolably, eyes red with tears in them. He seemed really miserable.
"I brought you soup made by Bakugo, you must eat something so we can give you medicine" said Aizawa, and the kid looked at him with glassy eyes.

Not even a minute after and these eyes rolled back in their sockets. 'Another seizure!' thought Aizawa, and put the bowl down to free his hand. Yagi was already feeling the kid's pulse and timing the seizure. Izuku's body was shaking vigorously, taking the bed with it. Aizawa hoped the other kids won't hear it from downstairs.
The seizure lasted a little more than 2 minutes this time. Aizawa decided that a trip to the hospital will be the best idea and asked Yagi to go and bring his car keys. Yagi complied without a word, fortunately having the keys in his pocket. The homeroom teacher wrapped the passed out boy in his blanket once more and lifted his limp body. He went down as fast as he could (Midoriya was way heavier than his height suggested) and prayed to the gods that not one of Izuku's classmates would notice or interfere.

The entirety of class 1-A (minus one green haired trouble maker) was in the kitchen, eating or preparing dinner for themselves. No one saw the two teachers sneaking out with Midoriya-burrito carried by Aizawa.

The drive to the hospital was a nightmare. Yagi was driving like a maniac while Aizawa was holding the shaking boy in the backseat of the car. The kid was burning, his body felt like it was engulfed in Todoroki's playful flames. The thermometer in the teacher's pocket revealed a concerning fact: Midoriya's temperature spiked again, 40.9 c. Indeed, hospital was the right call.
Izuku woke up again during the car drive and coughed relentlessly. "Let me goooo" he whined in his teacher's hands, too weak to even squirm. "Kid, it's okay. Everything is gonna be okay. We're taking you to the emergency room, so try to rest for now" Aizawa tried to shush him. Izuku passed out again, his body tremoring non stop.

They reached the hospital's parking lot and Aizawa took Midoriya and ran to the ER while Yagi parked the car. Inside, the teacher ran to the reception counter. "He has a high fever and had several seizures. He didn't eat anything since yesterday, and I can't make him stop shaking or coughing. The kid is a hero in training at UA high, he's my student. Please help me" said Aizawa hurriedly. Yagi was right behind him by now, trying to find Mrs. Midoriya's phone number in order to call her. Izuku was unconcious, shivering in his teacher's hands.

"Name please" said the nurse at the counter, her hands on a keyboard placed on the desk. "The boy is Midoriya Izuku" was the response she received, and she typed the name swiftly. "I can only find one Midoriya Izuku in the government registry, and it says here he is quirkless. That means we won't admit him here. There might be some kind of health center that would take him, but I doubt that..."
"What do you mean you won't admit him?! He's a sick kid!" Aizawa was furious. "And he's not quirkless! He has muscle augmentation of some sort, it manifested two years ago".
"We won't treat him here. You can go somewhere else" concluded the nurse.
'Shit'.