Tinted a blue hue

Izuku woke up to the noise of several teens entering his room. He blinked slowly, coughing into his fist as he sat in his bed.
"Deku kun! How do you feel?" Uraraka chimed. She talked too loud in his opinion. "Fine, I feel just fine" he responded, a genuine smile on his face. He still felt weak and his nose was still clogged and itchy, but he knew that the worst of the illness was past him.
"Are you sure you're not lying again, Midoriya?" asked Todoroki. The green haired boy sniffled and nodded, scrunching his nose and eyes.
Izuku grabbed a tissue quickly and turned away from his friends. "Haa choo! Choo! Hachoo!!" his nose exploded into the paper.

A hand was pressed to his forehead as he blew his nose weakly (but loudly!), and he looked up to see Iida's smiling face. "You're barely feverish, how wonderful" the taller boy said happily. "Are you hungry, Midoriya kun?"
Actually, he was a little hungry. "Yeah" the boy answered, his stellar smile melting the hearts of his friends.
"Let's help you downstairs, so you could eat with us instead of staying alone" said Ochako, holding her best friend's hand and pulling him out of bed. Izuku draped himself with his blanket, holding Uraraka's hand and walked slowly out of bed and all the way down to the kitchen. Thay had to stop several times on the way for him to cough and sneeze, but he was so happy to spend time with his friends that he didn't care.

In the kitchen they found Bakugo cooking. Izuku couldn't smell anything, but he saw everyone around him drooling over the smell of Kacchan's cooking. Sniffling softly, the boy sat next to the counter and leaned his head on Uraraka's shoulder.
Ochako blushed, feeling the heavy and warm head of her crush on her shoulder. She couldn't manage to say a word. Izuku dozed off during that time while all the others were chatting around him (besides Uraraka who became mute for the time being).
"Haa... ha, haaaa" he hitched, lifting his head off of the brunette, searching for something with his scarred hand in vail. "Haa choo! Choo!" Izuku tried to stifle a chain of sneezes in his palm.

Shoto hurried to his aid with some tissue paper from the common room as Ochako giggled at the face he was doing when he tried sniffling it all back inside.
"Stop making that stupid f*cking sound shitty nerd!" Katsuki yelled at him from above the stove, "that's f*cking gross!"
"He's right, Midoriya kun. You should not sniffle if you don't want an infection in your sinuses" Iida explained.
Izuku sighed and blew his nose, leaning his head against the counter and coughing quietly. He might have felt better, but he was still sick. His eyelids felt heavy as he fell asleep like that, while his friends were helping Bakugo prepare dinner.

Someone woke him, pressing a hand against the back of his neck and then his cheek. Izuku's emerald eyes flattered open and he saw a concerned Kirishima hunching over him. "You okay dude? You're still warm, and your face is all pale. Maybe you should lay down?"
Kirishima helped him to the couch, Izuku still draped in his blanket. "Thanks. I haven't seen you in so long" the greenette sighed and curled up, shivering slightly. He didn't feel so good and he was definitely not hungry anymore, in fact his stomach ached.
"Yeah, I haven't seen you too. How are you man?" Kirishima said with a smile. "I had better days, I guess" sniffled Izuku.

"Where is that shitty nerd?!" was heard from the kitchen. The green haired boy grimaced, his head pounding and Kacchan's yelling did not help at all.
"He's here, Bakubro, but I don't think you should shout! He seems really sick" the red headed called the explosive blonde. "No way, he was better half an hour ago" said Uraraka, walking to the couch Izuku laid on. She touched his forehead, exclaiming "his fever is rising again! What should we do? Todoroki, c'merre!". Ochako's excent tend to arise when she's too excited.
Shouto came quickly, nearing the sick teen that was now coughing painly into his hand. Uraraka grabbed the quiet one's right hand and pressed it to Izuku's forehead. Shouto understood the hint and activated his quirk, cooling his friend's skin.
"Haa choo!". Izuku felt so cold, so he curled up tighter, coughing and sneezing into his blanket. Tears came to his eyes all over again.

"Deku kun? What is it?" Ochako was concerned deeply as she knelt to meet his face with hers. She combed her beloved friend's green hair with her fingers in an attempt to calm him down.
"C-cold..." was all he managed to say before another coughing fit caught his body. The girl hugged him, lending her body heat to the boy. When Izuku sneezed on her shirt Kirishima looked disgusted, but she didn't mind. Izuku calmed down slowly, his shivering subsiding.
She let go of the hug and he opened his beautiful tired eyes to look at hers. Ochako saw the pain in her crush's eyes. "Lets get you back to bed, shall we?" suggested the brunette, getting a weak nod as a response.

Uraraka tapped the sick boy on his shoulder and he became weightless. She then lifted him gently, careful not to make him nauseous, and carried him to his room.
Katsuki came to the common room and saw Todoroki and Kirishima a bit shaken, no green boy to be seen. "Where. Is. Deku?" Katsuki tried to stay calm. "Uraraka took him upstairs to rest, his fever rose. I don't think he will eat with us today" Shouto explained, but Katsuki could not except the regression in Deku's healing process.
"Then I will feed him by f*ckin force if needed. That dumbass didn't eat for two days, he'll have no energy to get his shit together!" he snapped.

Running up the stairs with a plate of katsudon in his hands, the blonde heard loud wet coughs from the nerd's corridor. He reached there and saw Deku shaking with fever and exhaustion, held in Round Face's grip, coughing like crazy as she tried to open the door to his room. Izuku himself thought he was gonna choke to death by all of these coughs.
"Move" Katsuki ordered the brunette. He opened the door in an elegant swoop and pulled her inside, green boy in her embrace. "To the bed" said the blonde, "but in a sitting position". He put the plate on the desk and stomped toward the coughing nerd. Izuku's lips were tinted a blue hue.
Katsuki grabbed his shoulders in his hands, ordering Ochako to rub the nerd's back. "Look at me, Deku. Take a deep breath" he instructed the coughing boy how to breathe. Slowly, Izuku's coughs became weaker and he managed to breathe a little in between them. He was shaking though, and his gaze looked far and unfocused.

Katsuki placed a hand to Deku's forehead and cursed. His fever was no joke, his body radiating again. "Why can't you just stay in bed and rest, dumbass?"
"I'm sorry Bakugo, that was my fault. I thought he was all better and invited him down to be in the kitchen with us. Guess he pushed too hard to come".
"Whatever, I don't need your f*cking excuses. From now on you listen to me" he spat.
A scarred and shaky hand tugged at Katsuki's sleeve, shifting his attention back to the panting green mess. Izuku didn't need to talk, the look in his eyes told them everything. He felt REALLY BAD. Sweat, snot and tears all mixed on his face, pale skin with red splashes around the cheeks. "You look like shit. Get your f*cking head on the damn pillow, you go right back to sleep" said Katsuki. "Wait, let's give him some fever reducers first" suggested Uraraka, her first productive suggestion of the day in Katsuki's opinion.

Izuku barely managed to swallow the pill with some water, pain visible on his face. He couldn't stop shaking even after they draped him in several blankets. He felt so cold. When he tried speaking, Kacchan pressed a finger to his lips. "Don't waste your energy on talking, nerd. Take a nap". As if in cue, his eyelids became heavier, and he slipped into sleep.