Broken

Aizawa didn't know what to do. Problem child was holding onto him, and the kid had one tight grip. The teacher was conflicted wether or not to try waking him up through force when he heard the kid mumble.
"Don't touch me... Stay away... I don't want to hurt you..." is what Shouta heard. "Midoriya, kid... It's okay, everything is okay..."
"No... Stay away!" Midoriya opened his eyes, looking straight at his teacher. He had fear in his eyes, terror even, but no recognition of his whereabout or company. The little trouble magnet didn't seem to recognize Aizawa's face.

"Don't touch me!" Izuku yelled, looking at his enemy. He wasn't sure where he was, and he didn't know who it was in front of him, but he was kept by a heavy cloth holding him laying down on what felt like a small bed.
"What do you want from me?" Izuku tried getting information from the man. "Where are you keeping me?"

Aizawa was concerned. The kid is probably delirious, might be his fever. "You are in your room, this is the dorms in UA high school-"
"Don't lie to me!" Midoriya shouted, tightening the grip around his wrist. A cracking sound was heard, and an intense pain got Aizawa's focus. Problem child is breaking his wrist with his own strength, he knows that because he's using his erasure against him right now.
"Please, problem child..." the teacher pleaded. "How do you know? How do you know my nickname? What did you do to sensei?!"

Suddenly, Midoriya's eyes lost focus. His hand got loose for a split second, giving his teacher the opportunity to rescue his broken hand before the kid gets his strength back.
And then it happened. The boy's eyes rolled back, his fist and his jaws clenched tight. Another seizure. Midoriya convulsed, his muscles spasming. The seizure wasn't long, around a minute he would guess, but Aizawa's mind was troubled. He thought the kid was doing better, yet he's back again with seizures.

After he ceased shaking, Midoriya was sprawled unconscious on the bed. Aizawa watched him breathe slowly, listening to the shallowness of it. He could tell the kid had a high fever once again just by looking at his flushed cheeks.
'Now what do I do?' Shouta asked himself. What on earth happened to the problem child? Midoriya stirred, mumbling again in his sleep. The teacher decided to wake him up, give him so more fever reducers maybe?
Cautiously, Aizawa reached the kid's shoulder with his non-broken hand. He shook him, calling his name. "Mm..." was Midoriya's response. "Wake up kid, you need to eat and take your medicine", and get the f*ck better already, he completed in his head.

After few more attempts the kid finally woke up, but he looked awful. He coughed and looked around him. "Did you bring me back?" Midoriya asked slowly, glancing at his teacher. "Brought you from where?" Aizawa asked, confused. "From him. From the one who took me, the one that knew you call me problem child".
Sadness creeped into Shouta's heart, but with it came a lot of pride. The kid trusted him, believed in his teacher to save him. "You can say that, yes". It wasn't a lie per say. Shouta did wake him from this hallucination.
Speaking of hallucination, "who did you think took you?" Aizawa asked the sick teen. "I think it was father" the kid mumbled, his eyes closing again.

"Hey! Midoriya! Don't fall asleep! Kid?" No use, the kid wouldn't wake up, even when Aizawa shook him. Problem child succumbed to his fever, shivering under his covers.
Shouta was left to ponder over what Midoriya had said. As far as he knew, the kid last met his father when he was very young, but since then the mother was his only parent. Mrs. Midoriya never said anything regarding the boy's father, not to the school faculty, that is. Was his father a villain? Is he even alive? Aizawa didn't know. Was the kid in danger because of his father? That was a concern indeed, which the black haired man decided he must verify.
But first, he needed to get his hand treated by Recovery girl, and get the sick teen to take his medicine.

Aizawa called the nurse. "Yes Earaser, how can I help you?" The elderly woman's voice was laced with concern. "That kid... to make a long story short, he won't wake up and I can't give him the medicine. Oh, and he broke my wrist". Aizawa heard a small gasp, followed by "he did what?"
The man sighed, he didn't want to explain, it was a waste of his precious time. "Can you come here please and help me? I don't have much time before my next class". Recovery girl agreed to come and treat both of them.

After a short examination of Earaser's broken wrist, the nurse kissed him and sent him back to school. The man yawned, thanking her, and took his leave. She then turned to treat Midoriya, who was once again wheezing effortly.

In the evening all the teens came back to the dorms. Katsuki went straight to the nerd's room, despite Roung face's beggin to leave him alone. "Shut up, I need to check if the f*cker is still alive" he spat, running upstairs.
When inside the room, Katsuki saw Deku sitting in his bed, staring at his door. That was creepy, even for the nerd to do. "What the f*ck, shithead? Why are you so weird?" Katsuki asked, stepping in the room.
"Don't come near me, I warn you" Deku said, his voice trembling. WTF? "What did you say, dumbass?" Katsuki raised his voice. "Stay. Away."
The blonde blinked, his mouth slightly opened in awe. "Shut up Deku, don't make me angry".
"How do you know my nicknames? Did you take Kacchan as well? What did you do to him?!" Deku raised his cracking voice, coughing harshly.

Katsuki was now worried, that spelled trouble. The door to the room opened again, with Aizawa standing at the door frame. "Bakugo, be careful. He doesn't recognize you, and he might hurt you if you get too close".
The teacher approached Midoriya slowly, raising both hands in the air. "Problem child, it's me, sensei. Can you hear me?" Aizawa spoke in a calm voice. "Stop lying to me, I know you took him, and Kacchan as well. Where are they?" Midoriya seemed angry. "I promise you, it's sensei, nobody took us. Bakugo is right here with me. You are safe in your room" the man spoke, getting closer to the bed with the greenette in it.

"Sensei, what's going on?" Bakugo asked, a puzzled tone to his speech. "Midoriya is hallucinating, he believes he was abducted by his father" Shouta began explaining, still watching the problem child. He noticed the kid's eyelids dropping slowly, then Midoriya's body collapsed on the bed.
Both the blonde and the black haired moved quickly toward the greenette. His pulse was slow but steady, and he was breathing shallowly.
"Was he talking about old man Hisashi?" Bakugo asked, his breath shaking. He looked at his homeroom teacher with terror in his eyes.
"Kid, are you okay?"