INTRODUCTION

Hii everyone 

I know a lot of people knows all the character and the story but still let give a brief introduction to the ones who are not aware of the show...

Bhavani Chavan: Matriarchy of the Chavan; Nagesh's widow; Devyani's mother.

Ninad Chavan: Ashwini's husband; Virat's father; Sai's father-in-law.

Ashwani Chavan: Wife of Ninad.Virat's mother; Sai's mother-in-law.

Omkar Chavan:  Nagesh, Ninad, Mansi and Shivani's brother; Sonali's husband; Mohit's father.

Sonali Chavan: Wife of Omkar.Mohit's mother; Karishma's mother-in-law.

 Mansi Chavan: Nagesh, Ninad, Omkaar and Shivani's eldest sister; Ashok's widowed wife; Samrat's mother.

Shivani Chavan: Nagesh, Ninad, Omkaar, and Mansi's younger sister

Samrat Chavan: Mansi and Ashok's son; Patralekha's husband; Devyani, Virat and Mohit's cousin.

 Patralekha"Paakhi": Vaishali and Shailesh's daughter; Samrat's wife

 Virat Chavan: Ashwini and Ninad's son; Sai's husband

Sai Joshi: Alka and Kamal's daughter; Virat's wife.

Mohit Chavan: Omkaar and Sonali's son; Karishma's husband; Devyani, Virat and Samrat's cousin; Sai's sworn brother.

Karishma "Sweety" Chavan: Mohit's wife.

Devyani Chavan: Nagesh and Bhavani's daughter; Pulkit's wife; Harini's mother; Virat, Samrat and Mohit's cousin; Sai's sworn sister.

Kamal Joshi: Alka's widowed husband; Sai's father; Virat's trainer and father-in-law 

Usha: Sai's caretaker.

 Sunny: Virat's best friend

Shailesh Mohitepatil: Patralekha's father

Vaishali Mohitepatil: Patralekha's mother

Neha: Patralekha's best friend.

Story so far  

Pakhi lives with her Aai and baba had only one dream After the Nashik trip to marries Virat and be a part of the Chavan family, She loves Virat after the Nashik trip.. But couldn't marry him because Virat returns home but is stumbled knowing Pakhi is his brother Samrat's to-be wife. Virat will shockingly sacrifice his love for Samrat's happiness and the big reason behind Virat's decision is that because Samrat saved his life, Virat owes Samrat his life. . After  Virat requests Pakhi to get married to Samrat to which he agrees because he loves his Virat a lot, So now Pakhi is married to Samrat. And after some time Virat married Sai because Kamal Joshi will sacrifice his life to save ACP Virat. He will express his last wish to take care of his daughter Sai. so that Virat married sai. 

Pakhi somewhat hates or is irritated towards Virat because She wanted to marry him.

~khushi❤️