Leaving u 😭😢

Pand S both were looking at each other injuries..
And yet again they took it in a wrong way,
While S looked at their bedroom , everything being shattered it made him think that P regretted what ever happened between them at the terrace..

And P looked at his injured hand felt as if some one has stabbed her heart with knife..
She again felt that he hates her and regrets what ever happened which resulted him hurting himself..
But she didn't wanted to leave him unattented , she wanted to cure his wound, so she got up from the bed walking toward him but the moment she took the first step , she stumbled loosing her balance ,but S was quick to response as he held her by waist protection her from the fall..

They kept looking at each other with pain..pain not of physical injury ,but the emotional injury that they had..

Not wanting her to stress her self , S carried her in his arms and walked towards there bed , settling her on the bed, he too sat on the bed taking her foot on his lap, examining the wound..
He touched the wound ever so lightly as if taking all her pain away...
But P wanted to cure his wound , so she pulled her legs back..
S felt a emptiness pass through his body because of lack of her warmth,but soon the warmth came back as P took his injured hand and started opening the handkerchief...

The moment she looked at the wound , she took deep breaths ,to avoid crying.. She felt S gaze on her but she continued doing her work , and after she cleaned his wound and bandaged it , she looked at him only to find him still looking at her with pain and hurt...

She didn't knew what made her say this, was it because of his pain or her's but she did know that this would give at least one of them happiness..
It took her everything to say this too him .

P: hume alag ho jana chaiyea kya Samrat?
P asked with a heavy heart..
She though at least S doesn't have to stay in this marriage specifically when he doesn't love her..

Where as S eyes that were portraying pain a while ago suddenly started reflecting hurt..He looked at her eyes and saw it blank..

S not wanting to answer her question left from there without saying anything , Not having any will to answer that question..

Samrat pov

I lost her, I lost my Pakhi,my jaan, I lost my love.. 😭😭

I don't know how am I going to say anything to everyone..
People did say that our marriage won't even work for a weak and somewhere they were right.. It didn't, she wants to end everything.. She wants to end this..

I don't know where I am going , but I need to be alone right now..
I went to the outskirts, not knowing where exactly my destination is..
When I reached a top of a hill , from where I could see the whole city, I stood there still... I just wanted to shout and that's what I did..

S: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!! PAAAAAKKKHHHHIIIIIIIIII , I LOVEEEE YOUUUU , I LOOVEEE YOUUUUU MY JAAN, I LOVEEE YOU , NHI KARTA MAIN TUJHSE NAFRAT , PYAAR KRTA HU TUJHSE , IS LIYE TERI KHUSHI KE LIYE TUJHE CHOD BHI SAKTA HU....
PR YAAD RAKHNA SAMRAT CHAVAN TUHSE BEEINTIHA PYAAR KRTA THA , KARTA HA AUR KRTA RAHEGA.... 🥺🥺

Pakhi's POV

I was too shocked too responce , why did he left so suddenly.. Did i lost him, did i lost my Samrat...
Did I lost my love..🥺🥺

I looked at the door wishing for him too come back and fight with me , refusing to give divorce..
But he didn't came
Now I will have to let him go , I have to leave him, and everything and go away..
Because he will never stop me from going, he hates me.
Wo toh khush hi hoga ye shaadi tod ke..

(Meri khushiya mujhse nhi mili Virat, nhi mili ...(thought)

I wanted to shout ,scream tell him that I love you but its of no use..