Worries

Aish pov

It's been 7 hours since Samrat fainted and I don't know why I was not feeling very good about it, it was hurting me to see him like this... And I don't even know why was it hurting me... I closed my eyes remembering the exact moment when he fainted.

Flashback starts

I was struggling to get myself out of his grip when lie suddenly left me and even before I could respond, he fainted, I was too shocked to response

Pakhi: Samrat, (i asked shaking him) Utho na, Samrat utho na I tried calling him but he did not respond, I was very scared, Aai, Badi Mami, Virat, Mohit please jaldi aaao Samrat behosh ho gya ha please jaldi ayo. (I shouted)

Hearing Pakhi's voice everyone came hurriedly towards their room to see Samrat laying on the floor and Pakhi trying to wake him up...They went toward where they were and started walking Samrat.

Virat: kya Hua Mera Jeeva ko?(Virat asked her)

Pakhi: pata nhi Virat achank se behose ho gya. (she said while sobbing)

Bhavani Kaku: Virat isse upper bed pe le chalo aur Mohit to doctor ko phone kr aur Karishma to jake paani leke aa... While Omkar and Mohit went to do the given task Virat carried Samrat to his bed, Samrat's mom, and Pakhi was constantly crying. It was after some time that doctor came and examined him. Doctor: ghabrane ki baat nhi ha has Thoda sa stress ha Aur Kuch nhi

 Samrat mom(sm) : pr doctor isse hosh kyu nhi aa rha ha ? ( she asked while crying)

Doctor: stress ke Karan iski body week ho gai ha is liye, thoda Aram krne dijiyea isse hosh aa jaiyega, aur haa isse weakness ho gai ha toh uska dhayan rakhiyega..

Mohit ji doctor, aaiye main aapko chod ke aata ha. The doctor left with Mohit while the rest stood there... Pakhi didn't know why but she was crying, and all she knew that it was not because what ever happened with her, but what was the reason for her crying was still unknown.

Virat: Aisa toh kabhi nhi hua phir achanak se kyu? Mohit : Virat Samrat dada subha se khe rha tha ki unke sir maim dard ho rha h ho sakta ha issi karan bas faint ho gya ho.Ninad suddenly came and stood beside Virat and said ( hum sab Chalte ha yeah se ,usse rest krne do hosh as jaiyega usse) Virat: nhi main nhijaoung... he didn't complete her statement when he saw Ninad giving her a look to come. Virat and everyone silently went from there while Virat asked me to call them if U need anything. Flashback ends It was evening and still, Samrat didn't wake up SM, Bhavani Kaku, Virat everyone was worried about him even I was I don't know why but it was hurting a lot, even though one thing I do with him gussa. it was hurting me to see him like that.

I was tired, both Physically or Mentally.

The whole night I was crying, about everything that happened, I was married in the Chavan Niwas, but not with Virat, with Samrat... 

I won't lie that I didn't want to see Samrat, i wanted to see him, I wanted him to come and at least fight with me so that will help to reduce my pain it will distract me from my pain, my hurt but he never came and I didn't even realize when I fell asleep... And in the morning also when I woke up the room was empty,there was no sign of him ( why would there be he hates me „why will he be there for me ).

With a heavy heart, I dragged myself from the bed towards the washroom to freshen up.. After completing my routine I went to the kitchen to make tea for everyone at least i need to do something that will distract me. I was making the tea when I felt someone's presence in the kitchen and turned only to see Samrat standing in the entrance, oh so now he is showing me his face Abhi tak Kaha tha ap, he silently came and stood beside me, I was waiting for him to at least say something because I was angry he didn't even come to the room, forget about talking or fighting whatever happened we at least need to talk but no Aise to bada gussa kar tha rhta ha mujhse aur Aaj jab ma chathi ho  ki wo gussa kara to simple baat hi nhi kr rha ha.I looked at him from the corner of my eyes to see him looking at the boiling tea, I know tea is his favorite and he drinks a special tea with extra sugar. I was in my own thought when I saw him pouring milk in other utensil and making tea, even before I could ask him about whom is he making tea, but Sonali mami came just on time and asked him the same to which he replies that he didn't want to burden anyone. At which I looked at him feeling hurt and angry ( what makes him think that I will not make tea for him I was just waiting for others to serve and then add extra sugar in his) but no, he has to take it otherwise. Soon everyone was having tea and I don't know why I was not in a Mood to be around anyone... so i quietly went from there to arrange my clothes in the cupboard when Samrat came in the room, we shared an eye lock, but then again we resumed Our work, while I continued to arrange my clothes, he went towards the sofa and started doing his work.I was in my own thought when I turned around only to collide with Samrat, we both held each other to prevent the fall, I was looking at him when suddenly the chai incident came in my mind and I pushed him asking him to leave me, and when he left me and fell down i didn't knew what to do... I was still in my thought when Sonali Mami came inside , with Omkar mama and a cup of tea in her hand Sonali : Pakhi chai pe le tune kuch khaya bhi nhi ha.Pakhi: nhi Sonali mami maan nhi ha Omkar: Pakhi tere naa khane peene se usse hosh nhi as jaiyega , jb aana hoga tb hi aaiyega is liye to apni sehat mat bigad our chai pe le aavha la.I couldn't resist Omkar mama so I silently took the cup from Sonali Mami and began having my tea while Sonali Mami sat beside Samrat.Sonali: itne dino se iski tabiyat theek nhi thi our kisi ko bataya bhi nhi isne Dekho na Omakr ji. kitna time ho gya ha pr aabhi tk mere bache ko hosh nhi aaya ha (crying) Omkar: Sonali wo theek ha bas usse aram ki zaroorat ha tum dono tension mt lo... Doctor ne kaha ha na.. Sonali Mami and Omkar mama sat there for some time , before they went back. It was night and still, Samrat didn't wake up, I was getting scared now. I went in the kitchen to tell Badi Mami that i don't feel like having food to which she gave me an understanding look and asked me to rest ...

I went to our room and saw him still sleeping. I quickly changed my clothes and went towards the bed, I was about to sit on the bed when I lost balance and fell on him, I tried to balance myself and look at his face when I suddenly felt my hand very warm. I looked at him and gently touched his face to check his temperature only to find it very hot.

 Pakhi in mind : ( isse to bukhar ha ) Virat ko batati hu , pr bht late ho gya ha sb so chuke honge.. Kya kru..

I was still thinking when I saw him shivering... 

~Khushi❤️