broken...

Author's pov 

Sai stood outside Pakhi's house with her daughter in her arms...
She looked back at Virat who nodded at her asking her to go ahead..
Taking as deep breath she rang the bell, soon Neha opened the door, and smiled at Sai..

This was tere first step to unite the lovers ,
Sai was here to talk to Pakhi.
They both walked in while sai observed the house , this was the frist time she was coming here and could say that even this house felt lifeless...

Neha lead her to Pakhi who was in her room ,
Knocking the door Neha stepped in along with Sai..

Pakhi who was standing by the window turned hearing the knock on her door but got shocked seeing sai there...

It was after so many months she was meeting her .

Sai had tears in her eyes seeing the state Pakhi was in..
Her eyes swollen ,dark circles around her eyes , the glow was off her face...

Pakhi walked towards sai and looked at the little angle who was in Sai's arms but was looking at Pakhi..
Sai handed over her daughter to Neha and hugged Pakhi tightly..

Yes surely being away from her has made Sai weak as well..
Pakhi has became a best friend that sai always wanted so it was obvious that she missed her best friend...

Sai's eye started tearing up but Pakhi was still firm..
Though she was hugging sai she face didn't say anything..
They both pulled away and Pakhi looked at the baby , who was smiling at her showing her invisible teeth...

Pakhi looked at Sai as if asking ger permission to which sai herself passed her baby to her..
And for the first time in 8 months Pakhi smiled..
Neha was too shock , what they all couldn't do in 8 months a baby did in 8 seconds...

It was only after Neha told sai to sit Pakhi came out if her trace..

While neha walked back eyeing sai to talk , Pakhi still kept looking at the baby, smiling at her warmly..
Sai realised that even though Pakhi and Samrat were far away from each other , their soul were still connected because even samrat had the same smile on his face whenever he looks at her daughter...
And thats why she wanted to bring them together , she wanted her daughter to experience the love of both  chacha chachi , and also know how to love someone selflessly...

They both settled on Pakhi's bed..
When Sai said

S - Apna kabhi contact kyu nhi kiya Pakhi didi ?
Sai didnt want to ask her how is she and all because she know and she can see that how Pakhi was
Pakhi had no answer to that , she couldn't tell them that she feared she might ask about Samrat if she contacts them..

Sai realised her silence and thought that she should directly talk about the thing she was here for..

S- Pakhi didi mujhe kuch baat krna ha
Us din ke baare main

Pakhi's body stilled at the mention of that day, no one not even for once anyone has discussed that day..
And maybe even she avoided the topic
But now it felt to her that she wanted to talk , she wanted to listen , she wants to hear why it happened and maybe just maybe she wanted find an answer..

But she didn't reply anything to sai just nodded her head..

Sai looked at Pakhi and continued

S - Pakhi didi main jo batane jaa rhi hu mujhe nhi pata usee situation main kitni sudhar aaiyegi , kuch badlega bhi ki nhi
Par mera ye baat batan zaroori ha ,aur app ka ye sb janana bbi zaroori ha ki akhir kyu samrat dada ne waise react kiya tha.. So please meri baat sun le..

And then , Sai told Pakhi everything
Pakhi was shocked and angry but mostly she was hurt..
Hurt that samrat had to go on with all these .
How she wished she would have been there to answer everyone who ever question samrat..