Rishta Ek Naya

Hii everyone

So yaa Pakhi and Samrat will be the main but that doesn't mean others have no importance, they all are as important as the main lead.

And this story will be in a mixture of Hindi & English both...

let's get started

................................................................................................................................................................

Samrat p.o.v.

It's been a day since everything changed I got married to that Pakhi but PAKHI don't love me {he learns the truth } Virat married Sai, I don't know why but I was feeling really angry on Virat I Know he loves me a lot but Usma bichari Pakhi ki kya galti.

I don't know why but I am not able to get the image of Pakhi's crying face a

I really don't know kya Hoga Kaise Hoga, and especially main kya karunga.. Jo ladki Mujsha Pyaar nhi Karti usse se shaadi ke bandhan main bandh gyaa , Agar mujhe phala pata hota to ma yah Shaadi kabhi nhi karta. uska dard mujhse dekha nhi ja rha tha ,usse jb maine Rota hoya dekha toh aisa lga jaise kisi se ne dil pe chaku maar diya ho.. Pta nhi kyu pr uss samay Aisa laga jaise uske aso pochna chaiya tha...

I haven't gotten any time to meet her after all the drama, yes Aai asked me to go to the room but I didn't (as per my story there is no fight regarding the room, everyone has their room), I went to the terrace and sat there the whole night, in the morning I went to fresh n up and saw her sleeping, her face was swollen because of all the crying and it hurt me to see her like that... I don't know why I am feeling hurt for her, maybe because no matter how much I love her, I know that how much she loved Virat, she was particularly ready to die to get married to him...

With these thoughts running in my mind freshen up and came out of the room. I was sitting in the hall when Mohit came.

Mohit: Good morning dada.

Samrat: kya good h iss morning masa lag rha h jasa sir phat jayaga,

Mohit: To jaka Chai pila Bhabhi ka hath ki sab dard thik ho jayanga 🤣.or mara liya bhi lana 😝(incoentily)

Samrat: Ok or Kuch (sarcastically)

Samrat in mind: baat to Mohit ki Sahi hai Chai phi le lata hoon Kam sa Kam SAR dard to thik hoyaga or Kuch nhi tho

AUTHORS P.O.V

As soon as Samrat stepped inside the kitchen he saw Pakhi making chai. Firstly he thought to go back but she saw him and he knew it would be rude to walk away now so he silently went inside and stood beside her not knowing what to do because he didn't know whether she was making tea for him as well or not so he waiting for her to say something.. When 2 minutes passed without Pakhi saying anything just working on the tea he was about to ask her when he saw the 6 cups arranged in a tray and he assumed that she was not making any tea for him, he felt hurt and anger but keeping his feelings aside he went to fetch other utensils to make tea for himself as he came and started making tea for himself, that's when Virat Mom came in the kitchen, as soon as Virat mom saw Samrat with Pakhi she realized she came in a wrong time but when her eyes caught two utensils on the stove she asked Samrat 

Virat mom(vm) : kya kr rha ha to Samratyah pa.

 Samrat : kuch nhi  bas chai bana rha tha.

VM: Pakhi ne chai banali ha na sbke liye kyu Pakhi,  Pakhi looked at  VM and even before Pakhi could reply Samrat replied nhi main Bana Raha hu chai apne liye, Kisi ko takhleef lene ki zaroorat nhi ha Pakhi looked at him and for the first time after the whole marriage things they both shared an eye lock While Pakhi eye portrayed her hurt, helpless and anger Samrat eyes were void ( he was too good at hiding his feelings) Samrat broke the eye contact when the tea started boiling and soon he took his tea and went from there VM who was watching this looked at Pakhi but before she could tell her anything Ninad voice came from the hall asking for chai.

VM: Pakhi JA to chai dede our khud bhi pe le Pakhi silently went from there... Here Samrat who was on the terrace shipping his chai angrily was thinking about everything and how he will handle things if this is how his relationship was supposed to go... he silently went towards his room only to come face to face with Pakhi who was arranging her clothes in the cupboard. Samrat who saw this looked at her and then went to sit on the sofa with some of the papers. While he was looking at the papers he felt his head spinning, but ignoring that feeling he went to take a file from the cupboard. As Samrat moved towards the cupboard, Pakhi too turned at the same time which made them bump into each other, they hold onto each other to prevent the falling, resulting in an eye lock, before Pakhi spoke Pakhi: Please mera hath choro...(angrily)Samrat ( angrly): agar apko chod donga to ap girjaiyegi.. Thank you bolne ke bajaiye ap mujha suna rhi ha.. Pakhi looked angrily at him and started pushing him after struggling a bit Samrat realized her and stepped back when he again felt dinginess and found himself back out...

Before joining out the only one thing remembered was Pakhi's worried face.

The end of the first chapter.

I have made some changes because keeping exactly as serial was not appreciate...

so yeah there are some changes hope u like it...

Precap-Worries

~khushi❤️

Tum Mere Ho(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें