Together Forever...

Its been 6 days since Pakhi and Samrat came out from Ninad's Freind house.. +

When Samrat got up the next day , with Pakhi still sleeping on him tightly hugging him , he realised how much he has missed all these..
And how beautiful there life would have been if all those things wouldn't have happened...

Samrat has called Mohit asking him to open the gate for which Mohit obliged as he could sense the happiness in Samrat's voice..
After that Samrat dropped Pakhi at Her house and went to his..
Although Pakhi wanted to go to Chavan Niwas directly, Samrat convensed her to wait for 6-7 days..

So right now Samrat was sitting in his house , planning everything along with everyone..
He has personally asked forgiveness from everyone for what all he did skipping the part of his suicide as they both have decided to bury that fact and to never tell the family about that..

Mohit(M)- 1 din main sb ho jaiyega, pr tu kal plan suru kar de

V- ek hafta ruk ja toh dates same hi rahenge..

S- tb tk kacha chaba jaiyegi wo mujhe..

Ninad- sahi khe rha , jo krna ha jaldi jaldi karo, aab wait nhi ho rha ha..

Sai-saari taiyaari karni hogi hume, kaam decide kr lo sab..

They all nodded at that and went to do their alloted works...

It was night when Samrat came to Pakhi's house and as usual, Her Aai opened the gate, as Pakhi was angry at him for not taking her to the Chavan Niwas...

N- Pakhi toh nhi pata par main zaroor tera sir phod dungi, itna kyu late kr rha ha.

S- yaar time lagta ha ,achanak se kaise kr du plan kar rha tha kal se start ha..

(Samrat said while walking inside, he eyed Neha about Pakhi who pointed at her room)

Feeling like a prey he walked into his lioness den...

Pakhi was arranging her bed to sleep in when she felt Samrat behind..
She turned and within a second Samrat pulled her to him hugging her tightly...

Pakhi too wrapped her arms around him buring her face in the crook of his neck , in hailing his sent...

S- kaisi ha ,

P- tu ghar kyu nahi le jaa rha ha mujhe..

S- kal tujhse pta chal jaiyega...

Pakhi looked at him and pouted , to which Samrat kissed her pout..

P- khana khaya ha tune?

Samrat nodded his head in a yes as he has already eaten...

They both sat down on the bed with Samrat's head on Pakhi's lap, while Pakhi gently stroked his hair..

They both just sat like that , not at all speaking , just enjoying their time...

It was morning when Samrat came to the Chavan Niwas..

Ashwini- aa gaya tu , chal taiyaar hoja..

Samrat nodded and went to get ready , today they all have to go to Pakhi's house ..

After around 1 hr when Samrat was ready along with everything else, they all walked out...

Once they all reached the Pakhi house Pakhi Baba opened the door with a smile..
While Neha too had a smile on her face.
but Pakhi looked confused seeing everyone there..

She eyed Neha asking what is happening to which she mouthed YOU WILL KNOW..

Bhavani walked up to Pakhi, and hugged her tightly, and said
B- tujhe kitna miss kiya ha humne