Pakhi Anger on Samrat

It longest chapter ever 2059 words 😅❤.

Pakhi POV

It has been 1hr since we are back in the car, & I still feel Samrat Anger.

I did try talking to him but he kept avoiding me.

P: Samrat(he ignored)

P(ANGRLY): Samrat... (ignored again)

After I couldn't take it anymore I shouted
P: gaadi ROKO.( though I thought he won't listen to me And that will continue to ride but he did the opposite. He stopped the car abruptly And stepped out closing the door with a thumb. I know one of us has to behave calmly and right now to expect that from him is useless so I calmed myself down, took a deep breath, and then came out closing the door... He was beside the bonnet of the car so I walked to him and Said
P: Samrat chod do naa please, Jo ho gaya so ho gaya please, bhooljao..
S : bhool jao , kaise bhooljao , kuch ho jata toh.. Aur tujhe duniya Mar ki faltu ladai krne ki himtnat ha mujhse prjaha wakai main ladna chaiyea waha tera tnuh nhi khulta ha.. He shouted. I know he was right somewhere or the other but that doesn't mean that he will be angry on me.. Maine kya kiya ha
 P: Maine thodi kuch kiya ha, our main daargai thi..
S : Aacha toh TUMARI saari bahaduri mere samne hi nikalti ha..Tum chop chap khadi thi Pakhi, tumha andaza bhi ha.. Main nhi aata time pe toh kya Kota..
P: kyu nhi aata, Apna hi kaha tha na kal ki zimmedaari hu main Tumari toh phir kaise nhi aata tu.. Samrat looked at her annoyed.. 

S : chup Bath or nhi aata main toh kya karti...

Hamesha tere saath nhi rahunga main..

Though Pakhi was hurt with that statement thinking that he is talking about leaving her but then she remembered how Badi Mami told her never to assume anything herself so she asked him calmly
P: kyu kaha jaa rha ho ap ? 
S: maargaya toh kya krogi , haa kya krenge tab kaha se khada rahunga main tere saath tab tu kya karegi haa bol na Pakhi boL. And then I lost it, I slapped him, He did look taken aback,but before he could say anything I shouted with rage holding him by his collar.
P: agar dubara Marne ki baat ki naa toh chodungi nhi main apko, aj meri jaan din  bacha ke khud aaj Marne ki baat kr rha ha ... Ek baat yaad rakhna Samrat chavan ki Pakhi Samrat Chavan, tumha Marne nhi degi kabhi ... Is liye dobara kuch aisa bola se pehle Ye chata yaad rakhna Samrat who was also in the Same anger spoke without thinking.
S : bolunga kya krenge, bolunga, our tumha kya fark pad rha ha main jeeiyu ya maru , haa tumha toh Khushi hogi , finally tumara tourcher khatam hojaiyega.Toh tumha kya dukh ho rha ha , mere Marne se.. Bhagwan karke abhi ke aabhi main maarja. And before he could say anything else... 

Samrat's pov 

I was going on with my rant when I suddenly felt a slap on my face.. To say I was shocked would be An under statement. 2 slap that too in a single Day ,from your own wife..waaah Samrat Chavan waahh - I thought.. I looked at her, only to see her face reflecting pain and anger.. Did I crossed any line ? I asked myself But before I could say or apologize she shouted

P: bht shaukh ha naa Marne ka , bhagwan se dua maang rha ha ki maarjai , toh ek dua aur maang , Ye bhi mang ki tujhse pehle mujhe maar de.. In fact mujhe bhi aabhi ke abhi maar de... Waise bhi mere Mame se toh kisi ko koi fark nhi padega, koi PYAAR krne wala toh ha nhi jisko is boat se fark padega.. To pehle mujhe Mar.. In had too much , how can she talk about dying, and how can she say that no one loves her.. I lost it at that and....

Authors pov

Before Pakhi could say anything More ,Samrat pulled her closer And kissed her, stopping her Midway... It did took few second for Pakhi to react but when she realised what was happening she too started kissing him with aggression They both were kissing each other senselessly, like their previous kiss it was not a kiss of love ,this was More on anger.. The anger of saying useless things.. The anger they felt listening to each others word.. They didn't care if they were in the Middle of a deserted road .. For them only they existed , as always.. The mare thought of losing each other was way too much for them.. And words could never express that.. Pakhi pulled Samrat More into her, making sure that he doesn't disappears, Samrat turned making her back support the bonat of the car And pulling himself More into her ,leaving not a inch gap between them.. They continued kissing each other aggressively , wanting to take the lead , But when Samrat reasiled that Pakhi will Not slow down he did let her take the lead, where as Pakhi took that opportunity to express all her anger ,that she felt while listening to his words.. They both pulled back when they were out of breath, their foreheads still touching each other..