Chapter 4

(Hello everyone!
Pokemon is not mine.
The picture above is not mine either.
I only use it because it's beautiful.
"talking"
'thinking'
-poke speech-
Enjoy!)

Ash huffed sitting next to Gary, "I am dreading the paper work."

Gary smirked taking his hand, "Part of being a Champion, my Champion."

Ash blushed, "Well, what about you? I heard you were able to get four badges already."

Gary kissed Ash's palm, "Five, I got the last one just before coming here. Ash, do you want to travel with me?"

Ash looked up at Gary, "Isn't it a little late for me to collect badges for Jhoto league?"

Gary, "Just keep me company for a bit. You can even consider it a vacation of sorts that you would deserve especially after the hectic week."

Ash hummed, "Alright then."

Ash had followed Gary to Jhoto after that and before going on an adventure they had decided to drop by the Greenfield estate. Delia's cousin and now Ash's cousin lived in Greenfield mansion and Delia wanted them to check on young Molly. Only to find the land was turning into crystal to everyone's shock and dismay. Misty had called Ash a few minutes after the TV broadcast to check on him. She knew he was going with Gary, they had talked about it in their weekly chat group. Erika had also called a few minutes later as she felt he had bad luck when it came to Legendaries or good luck depending on perspective. Lt Surge took one look and sent a call to the League and informed the Champion and his advisor.

Ash on the other hand had decided to help his Pokemon settle down first. He had met a mud covered young Chikorita, Cyndaquill and Totodile trio after coming to Jhoto. Gary had frowned on seeing their condition and remembering his own spunky Chikorita now a proud and powerful Meganium. She had been left behind by her trainer as well and half wondered if that's what happened to the starter trio Ash found. Emboar, Blaziken, Sceptile and Swampert had taken a break to relax at the Professor's lab. Cofagrigus and Lapras had stuck with Ash alongside Pikachu not wanting to part from him yet. Lapras was another story, they had met his family but the young ice type didn't want to leave Ash. As long as he was concerned Ash and his Pokemon were his family too. The leader understood and allowed Lapras to stay with Ash instead.

Ash had offered to catch them all in his pokeballs, especially heal balls that way they could be protected from poachers who tried to capture them. The leader Lapras considered the offer and after understanding they would still be free to roam and travel as they pleased allowed his pack to be caught so to speak. Ash gave them IDs as migration Pokemon that belonged to a Champion. It was one of the most useful rules he had come across after becoming the Champion of Orange Isles. It allowed a Champion's Pokemon to travel without the supervision of the trainer around the world. It also kept them safe from being caught by other trainers. It had pleased the Lapras school greatly and they nuzzled Ash in thanks for the protection.

Now, back to present Ash was taking care of the youngest trio in his family. More than one news reporter had come to the site and reporting on the situation. There were questions on the safety of the Hale family. The servants who had managed to escape were all worried about the youngest Hale. Ash was worried too but his Pokemon distracted him by acting really cute and demanding his attention. Molly who had been watching him on the TV looked at the picture hanging on the wall.

Entei understanding her feelings went and straight out kidnapped Ash. Delia who had just reached Greenfield with Professor Oak saw what happened and fainted. When she woke up she asked the Professor to call her Pokemon, she was going to save her son and niece. To say Gary was very impressed by her Pokemon was an understatement. Delia's Blastoise was quite a big guy and they went to the crystal palace alongside another trainer. The trainer helped in distracting the strange version or rather illusion of Molly. Then Delia fought with her while Gary went to find Ash with Molly.