Chapter Eight

After Roger had sang to you, the two of you talked in the field for hours. You hadn't realized how long it had been until the sky was dark. Once the two of you found the way back to your apartment, it was nearly midnight. 

"I had fun tonight, thank you Roger", you said while holding his hands in the doorway of your apartment. 

"Oh, this? It was nothing", he said while smiling.

"You know Y/N, this night doesn't have to end", Roger followed up with a smirk.

"Ha, nice try Rog. I need sleep and so do you. Goodnight", you said while hugging him.

"Goodnight Y/N", he replied while leaning down to give you a kiss. Of course you couldn't resist him, so you leaned in too. Sharing your 3rd kiss with Roger was as magical as the first one. 

The Next Morning

Earlier this morning you had woken to the sound of the phone ringing. Roger had called to tell you that he wants you to come to the studio today. So instead of a calm morning, you quickly got dressed into semi casual clothes and walked out the door with any breakfast. 

Once you had gotten to the studio you looked around for the band. Once you found them, Roger engulfed you in a hug. 

"Hey! So glad that you could make it. We're working on recording our first single!", Roger said while giving you the biggest smile. 

"Yeah it was no problem! How's the recording going?", you asked while yawning.

"It's actually going quite well. The song is called "Keep Yourself Alive". I know that i'm done recording, not quite sure about anyone else", he said while walking over to Freddie.

"Ah, Y/n! So nice of you to come around! We've just finished recording the song darling. Would you like to hear it?", Freddie asked eagerly.

"Sure!", you replied.

After you heard the song, you stood there shocked. 

"Do you like it?", Roger asked, his voice filled with hope.

"Are you kidding? I love it! That was awesome!", you said while hugging Roger.

"Well, me Chrissie, John and Veronica we're going to go out for a lunch. Roger, Y/N, Freddie? Any or all of you want to come? Fred if you come you can bring Mary", Brian said.

You looked to Roger to see whether or not he wanted to go. 

"Yeah sure. Y/N and I will be there soon", Roger replied. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! This was incredibly short. It kinda sucks too. It's just a filler chapter. I haven't had much motivation or inspiration to write. Sorry how short it was. Thank you for reading though!

~A.G.