Chapter Fifteen

-~- October 1974 -~-

"Well, you look nice Freddie!", you exclaimed.

"That might be the only nice thing at the moment," he responded.

You looked around at everyone confused.

"What's going on?"

"We have to lip-sync and pretend to play our instruments", Brian sighed.

"Oh", you replied plainly.

"Roger's not happy about it. Plus with his anger issues, he's not taking it well" John added.

"I'll go talk to him"

You walked around to the side of the drums and saw Roger standing behind a curtain, fiddling with his drumsticks.

"Roger", you started.

"Y/N this is shit", he cut you off.

"Roger you have to"

"I really don't want to", he pleaded.

"It won't be that bad. Besides, do you see anyone else bitching about it?"

"No", he mumbled and rolled his eyes.

"Then just go out there and do it!", you reasoned.

"But it's bullshit! And none of us want to do it!" Roger almost yelled.

"Do you want to play it or not?"

"Not if we have to fake it", he whispered.

"You would let your band, fans, and me down. Just try it! It's your first television performance anyway, this will be good for you"

"Fine! I'll do it! But I won't like it!", Roger said with fury.

"Thank you", you said quietly and rolled your eyes.

Roger gave you a quick kiss before walking over to his drums. Even though he looked pissed, he did a good job at pretending to play Killer Queen.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-~- Mid- August 1975 -~-

"Wait a minute! You never told me this!", you exclaimed.

"It didn't seem like that big of a deal", Roger blushed.

"No! Tell me all about it, please?", you begged.

"Okay, fine", Roger smiled and sat on the couch pulling you into his lap.

"In two weeks I'm leaving with the band to go to a studio called Ridge Farm. We'll be staying there for six weeks"

"Can I come?", you asked.

"Well, you won't be able to stay the whole time. I know Mary is planning to visit 3 weeks in, you could stop by then", he offered.

"Awesome!", you replied with a smile.

"Luckily it's in two weeks, so I still get to spend time with you", he said while putting his face on your neck, then kissing it gently.

The afternoon sunlight was reflecting beautifully off of Roger's soft skin. He looked like another life form, his beauty was so entrancing. His blue eyes shimmered in the light, and his gaze soon met yours. It was electrifying. Nothing out of the ordinary was truly happening, but it always felt like this with him. A feeling of comfort, but still getting nervous like a schoolgirl.

2 weeks, you thought. Only 2 weeks left with Roger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A/N: Short chapter, but I wanted to include the Killer Queen part. And I needed to get started with the Ridge Farm part.

I hope you enjoyed this!!!!!!