Chapter Thirteen

"Come on, let's go in", Roger took your hand and jogged up to the door. 

The rain wasn't pouring, but it was enough to soak both of your hair. Once Roger had found the keys and opened the door, the two of you threw off your shoes and jackets, making a run for the warm blankets on the couch.

"What movie should we watch?", Roger asked while bundled in all the blankets.

"You go pick one", you said while shoving him to get at least one blanket.

Roger got up hesitantly while rolling his eyes, but went and picked out your favorite movie. He got the movie started and walked back over to sit beside you. He pulled a blanket over his body and allowed your head to rest on his shoulder. 

Roger turned his head to look at you, kissing your head making you look over at him. You kissed his lips in return and smiled. He returned the smile before wrapping his strong arms around your body, pulling you closer to him. 

"Kitty?"

"Yes Roggie dear?"

"I love you so much Y/N", he said into your hair.

You hugged around his stomach, "I love you too Roger, more than you'll know"

Throughout the rest of the movie, Roger held onto you, as if to make sure you didn't escape. Every now and then, the two of you would exchange kisses and smiles.

Once the movie finished, Roger got up (against your will) to turn off the TV.

"What do you want to do now?", Roger asked eager for a response.

"Rog, it's 11 o'clock, I'd think we'd go to sleep since it's getting late", you laughed.

Roger looked at you with a either confused or thinking face while tapping his chin. 

"i'll be right back. You stay right there", he said while pointing at you before running up the stairs.

You sat in silence and confusion. What could that guy be up to? It was late and you wanted to sleep, but he probably had some stupid ass thing to show you.

"Y/N i'm on my way down!", Roger exclaimed while his footsteps were audible from your spot on the couch.

His figure became present, and you sat in awe.

"Oh my gosh Roger! What is on your head?", you laughed.

"Exactly what you think it is, a rainbow wig", he said while striking a pose. You lost it, laughter filled the house, which was shortly joined by Roger's. 

"Ah! We never read the paper this morning!", Roger walked into the sitting room and pulled out the paper from the stack of mail on the table.

"I'll be back", you hesitantly said before running off to you and Rogers shared bedroom to get a camera.

Once you came back, Roger noticed your new accessory.

"A camera? You have to get a picture of me in this wig right now?"

"Fine I'll wait", you mumbled, taking a seat next to Roger on the love seat.

Finally done with the newspaper, Roger stood up and took your hand, leading you upstairs to the bedroom. His leftover tea from that afternoon was still on his nightstand, which was a mess. 

Roger took a seat on the bed and put the blankets on, then reaching for the tea.

"Are you really going to drink that?"

Roger nodded, his wig almost falling off in the process causing you to laugh.

You held up the camera to get a picture of Roger in his little moment. And it turned out perfect! Not only did the wig make the picture, but so did the tea and a blank expression on Rogers face. You laughed before putting the camera down on your nightstand.

"What's with this wig anyways?", you asked, sliding next to him in bed.

"It keeps my brain warm", he said blankly.

"HA! Oh Roger. What would I do without you?"

"I have no idea. But it would probably be as boring as my life if I didn't have you with me", he smiled.

"Good lord, Rog. I love you"

"I love you too kitty, till the day I die and even more, no matter what. I mean it", he peppered kisses all over your face before laying down and falling asleep.

You looked at his beautiful face, stroking his hair as his head laid in your lap. The way his long hair was draped on his shoulders, and the way his breathing patterns felt calming, he must be an angel. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh boyy that was cuteee! I hope you liked it! I enjoyed writing it!

Also, it's been almost a month since I've written a chapter and I feel bad about that, sorry. I have lots of good stuff in store. 

The problem is it takes place over the years until 1992. So I'm not sure how to do it because I'm only doing big parts, and not everything they did for each day. 

For now, it's going to be a 3 book series, and this will end in the year 1979. I'm not saying anything else about that, because I feel like I spoiled a surprise but idk

Anywho, thank you for reading! Also, thank you for over 700 reads! Means a lot!

~ Allison